Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Patch Tomorrow?

2»

Comments

• Rewan#2358Rewan#2358 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,900
    You are pushing it a bit too far.

My personal collection of hazardous tests and quickfixes (yes this is a link).
    Wondering why you get some traits on your characters this may give you a vague idea

Balance enthusiast, I like tinkering and messing with stuff and values. Cool heads prevails !
  • TheShiroOfDaltonTheShiroOfDalton Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 34,001
    Rewan said:

I'm not a Chinese customer, so I want such information in English from a source I know.
  • Rewan#2358Rewan#2358 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,900

Rewan said:

I'm not a Chinese customer, so I want such information in English from a source I know.
    Well they confirmed it in english on Discord didn't they ?

My personal collection of hazardous tests and quickfixes (yes this is a link).
    Wondering why you get some traits on your characters this may give you a vague idea

Balance enthusiast, I like tinkering and messing with stuff and values. Cool heads prevails !
  • RafSwi7#7492RafSwi7#7492 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,783

Until it's officially announced like that by CA, it's a hoax. It's as simple as that.

CA_DrDuan is an official employee of CA who is in charge of QA and promotional material on behalf of CA for the Chinese community. Here is CA's official Chinese channel on the Chinese video sharing website BiliBili, therefore DrDuan confirming that the patch will be in two months means that it is an official announcement by CA.

https://space.bilibili.com/481431545

Therefore, going back to the OP of the thread, there will be no such thing as a "patch tomorrow" and this is OFFICIAL as this announcement was made by CA's own official member of their staff, CA_DrDuan who is the QA manager of all Chinese language promotional content for CA.
    I don't care. I never visited that forum and don't know that guy. I want to be told by the channels I know before I consider it legitimate.
    Lmao

There you go. It isn't a secret Chinese conspiracy theory. I hope you are happy!
    Irrelevant. I want offical news. Not Chinese rumours.
    SimoneCA is Historical Community Manager so there is no reason to treat his words as a rumor. The same goes for DrDuan.

Completed EMPIRE, ROMEII, ATTILA, THRONES OF BRITANNIA, WARHAMMER, THREE KINGDOMS, TROY and ROME REMASTERED campaigns:
    EMPIRE
    France, Poland-Lithuania, Spain.
    ROMEII
    GC: Ardiaei, Arevaci, Athens, Baktria, Carthage, Cimmeria, Egypt, Epirus, Iceni, Kush, Lusitani, Macedon, Masaesyli, Massagetae, Massalia, Nabatea, Nervii, Odrysian Kingdom, Parthia, Pergamon, Rome, Royal Scythia, Saba, Seleucid, Sparta, Suebi, Syracuse.
    CiG: Arverni, Rome, Suebi.
    HatG: Arevaci, Carthage, Rome, Syracuse.
    IA: Antony's Rome, Dacia, Egypt, Marcomanni, Octavian's Rome, Parthia, Pompey's Rome.
    WoS: Athenai, Boiotian League, Korinthos, Sparta.
    ED: Armenia, Caledonii, Gallic Rome, Marcomanni, Palmyra, Rome, Saxoni, The Sassanids.
    RotR: Rome, Samnites, Senones, Syracuse, Taras, Tarchuna.
    ATTILA
    GC: Alans, Anteans, Eastern Roman Empire, Franks, Geats, Himyar, Jutes, Ostrogoths, Saxons, Venedians.
    TLR: Roman Expedition, Visigothic Kingdom.
    AoC: Kingdom of Asturias, Kingdom of Charlemagne, Kingdom of the Danes, Kingdom of Mercia.
    THRONES OF BRITANNIA
    Dublin, Gwined, Northumbria, Mercia, Sudreyar, West Seaxe.
    WARHAMMER 1 & 2 & 3
    W1: Belegar Ironhammer, Durthu, Karl Franz, Louen Leoncoeur, The Fay Enchantress.
    W2 - ME: Alith Anar, Count Noctilus, Ikit Claw, Imrik, Kroq-Gar, Louen Leoncoeur, Morghur the Shadowgave, The Fay Enchantress, Vlad von Carstein, Wulfrik the Wanderer, Wurrzag da Great Green Prophet.
    W2 - V: Eltharion, Lokhir Fellheart, Markus Wulfhart, Repanse de Lyonesse, Settra the Imperishable, Sisters of Twilight.
    W3 - RoC: Kairos Fateweaver, Tzarina Katarin, Zhao Ming.
    THREE KINGDOMS
    MOH: Liu Chong, Liu Hong, Lu Zhi, Zhang Bao.
    ROTW: Dong Zhuo, Gongsun Zan, He Yi, Liu Bei, Ma Teng, Sun Jian, Yuan Shao.
    AWB: Cao Cao, King Mulu, Liu Biao, Lü Bu, Meng Huo, Sun Ce, Yan Baihu.
    FD: Cao Cao, Liu Bei, Liu Zhang, Sun Ce, Yuan Shao.
    EP: Sima Ai, Sima Yong, Sima Yue.
    TROY
    Achilles, Aeneas, Agamemnon, Ajax, Diomedes, Hector, Hippolyta, Memnon, Menelaus, Odysseus, Paris, Penthesilea, Rhesus, Sarpedon.
    ROME REMASTERED
    RTW: Carthage, Egypt, Greek Cities, Macedon, Scipii, Scythia.
    BI: Eastern Roman Empire, Romano-British, Sarmatians, Slavs.
  • TheShiroOfDaltonTheShiroOfDalton Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 34,001
    edited April 2021
    Rewan said:

Rewan said:

I don't use Discord.

It's apparent CA doesn't give a crap about customers who aren't Chinese or peruse the glorified chatroom that's Discod.

Too bad. Anyway, thread's superfluous and can be closed.
    Post edited by TheShiroOfDalton on
  • E_L_2E_L_2 Registered Users Posts: 173

Rewan said:

Rewan said:

I don't use Discord.

It's apparent CA doesn't give a crap about customers who aren't Chinese or peruse the glorified chatroom that's Discod.

Too bad.
    There's nothing wrong with seeking out a second source. But after being presented by communication from English source CA_Simone (AND to be clear CA_DrDuan is an official source - being on a Chinese forum doesn't have anything to do with validity of the message when it's from CA), instead of gracefully admitting that you can see it now, you being completely irrational. Why?
  • Misaka_ComplexMisaka_Complex Registered Users Posts: 3,707

Irrelevant. I want offical news. Not Chinese rumours.

What? CA_Simone's statement is not official? He is part of a Chinese rumor? @CA_Simone is this not your official statement?

• BillyRuffian#6250BillyRuffian#6250 Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 40,918
    As requested by the OP, thread closed.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
This discussion has been closed.