Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

New forum feature-take two

ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 5,708
edited April 16 in Off Topic General
Since my other thread apparently got derailed i'l try again but this time with a twist!

Agree= high elves are the true villains of the warhammer world

Disagree= High elves are the best thing to happen for the warhammer world, even counting the Halfling Hot Pot!

"Yum Yum"
Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• BiesBies Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,473
    edited April 14
    High elves are the best thing to happen for the warhammer world, because dark elves can use them as entertainment

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 5,708

Oh god. We've invented a horrible new kind of thread.

Isn´t it glorious?!

Ps: Change your sig, one of the boyz are back in town!(don´t discuss it in this topic tho!

"Yum Yum"
  • FungusHoundFungusHound Registered Users Posts: 5,686
    Based on the lore the true villains are High Elves and the true heroes are the glorious Hobgoblins. I summon the completly unbiased @Itharus and @Wyvax to testify on the veracity of my claims.
    I am sad to see that there are

FOUR

entities so far that are anything but connoisseurs of anything Warhammer, i specifically chose the unit most beloved by all in an attempt to get my horrible disagree/agree ratio set straight after my first thread!

For all that´s holy people, it´s the Halfling Hot Pot, it fire´s exquisite Halfling cuisine!

"Yum Yum"

Based on the lore the true villains are High Elves and the true heroes are the glorious Hobgoblins. I summon the completly unbiased @Itharus and @Wyvax to testify on the veracity of my claims.

Alright fella, now you are clearly trying to get my topic closed with such OT.

Ps: Don´t do OT peeps, if you insist you might realize how harshly OT is looked upon in the new "moderator guidelines"

And as a result your amount of warnings might explode ;)

"Yum Yum"
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 27,018
    Reeks said:

Isn´t it glorious?!

Yes, yes it is.

Also ty.
    Hyped for TWW3.

CA! Cathay has the most potential of any race in TWW by far. More A+ material to design a race from than any other. You can make Cathay the best race in TWW history. I bolieve in you!
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 12,527
    Reeks said:

FOUR

entities so far that are anything but connoisseurs of anything Warhammer, i specifically chose the unit most beloved by all in an attempt to get my horrible disagree/agree ratio set straight after my first thread!

For all that´s holy people, it´s the Halfling Hot Pot, it fire´s exquisite Halfling cuisine!
    There are FOUR lights!
    Itharus said:

Reeks said:

FOUR

There are FOUR lights!

U stabbed me right in the heart dude.......Right in the effin heart!

"Yum Yum"
  • XxXScorpionXxXXxXScorpionXxX Registered Users Posts: 2,976
    I mean when you consider that Greenskins stopped the endtimes the first time around with Grimgor kicking the ever chosen in the balls and the forces of order lead by the High Elves lost and the world was destroyed.
    Request scorched body textures, poisoned dying animations for infantry's skeletons, a blood slider that allows us to control how much blood appears in battle and make proper death animations for all ethereal units so they vanish for Blood for the Blood God 3.
    Reeks said:

Itharus said:

Reeks said:

FOUR

There are FOUR lights!

U stabbed me right in the heart dude.......Right in the effin heart!
    Wait... where's the like button? I can't agree with stabbing you in the heart -- I just want to like it!

Wait... that... came out wrong.

You know what I mean.
  • Grom_the_PaunchGrom_the_Paunch Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 2,439
    The true villains of the setting are clearly stunties, but I'll give this thread an agree because you're close and I pity you. :p
    Eating "Bombay mix" with a spoon since 2021.

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
  • SIRUNKLYDUNKSIRUNKLYDUNK Registered Users Posts: 208
    Alright these jokes are seriously getting old
  • VildvargVildvarg Registered Users Posts: 874
    This is some important data we're gathering here, I'm looking forward to the third installation.
  • AbmongAbmong Registered Users Posts: 2,612
    I hope this doesn't lead to lots of open/shut, agree/disagree threads. That would clog up the forum and push threads even faster off the front page.
    Something tells me this comment will get a Disagree

"Beware what you wish for" and "This is why we can't have nice things" phrases come to mind...
  • Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,993
    I’m so torn here. I love HE, they made me the Warhammer nut I am today, and the setting has a unique place in my heart.

On the other hand, the most consistently obnoxious personalities on the forum are all elf fans. I had to go with disagree, although it was with a heavy heart
    Abmong said:

"Beware what you wish for" and "This is why we can't have nice things" phrases come to mind...
    If I wasn't so nervous I would feel shame.
    Hyped for TWW3.

CA! Cathay has the most potential of any race in TWW by far. More A+ material to design a race from than any other. You can make Cathay the best race in TWW history. I bolieve in you!

Abmong said:

What's with the signature, Gorilla? Why are you apologizing o_O?
    Itharus said:

Abmong said:

Got a small op to fix my nose in about an hour. I'm assuming I'll be weird after it for a week or two.
    Hyped for TWW3.

Itharus said:

Abmong said:

Got a small op to fix my nose in about an hour. I'm assuming I'll be weird after it for a week or two.
    The forum population could do with some of that Nitrous oxide :D
  • YurisusukiYurisusuki Somewhere in LustriaRegistered Users Posts: 303

I’m so torn here. I love HE, they made me the Warhammer nut I am today, and the setting has a unique place in my heart.

On the other hand, the most consistently obnoxious personalities on the forum are all elf fans. I had to go with disagree, although it was with a heavy heart

Elfs create Slaanesh in 40K, they are naturaly linked to pervs

Itharus said:

Abmong said:

*clicks the like button in acknowledgement*

Damnit!!! >.<
    Itharus said:

Itharus said:

Abmong said:

Damnit!!! >.<
    Really wonder why they went with Agree/Disagree instead of Like/Dislike. We can't "Like" someone making a self-deprecating joke. "Agree" on such a joke just comes off as being mean...
    Abmong said:

Itharus said:

Itharus said:

Abmong said:

Damnit!!! >.<
    Really wonder why they went with Agree/Disagree instead of Like/Dislike. We can't "Like" someone making a self-deprecating joke. "Agree" on such a joke just comes off as being mean...
    I hate disagree in general. It's Reddit level stuff.
    Hyped for TWW3.

Abmong said:

Itharus said:

Itharus said:

Abmong said:

Damnit!!! >.<
    Also wonder why disagrees are hidden and agrees are not. Both should be out in the open.
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 22,761

Itharus said:

Abmong said:

Hope everything went well with your nose op mate. It’s okay, being weird is our specialty here.😅
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,993
    @Abmong and @ArneSo I couldn’t agree more with both of your statements, wish I had more likes to give.

Abmong said:

Itharus said:

Itharus said:

Abmong said:

Damnit!!! >.<
    Nah, disagrees here do not result in "tyranny of the majority censorship" like it does on Reddit. The way Reddit works is the entire reason I do not use Reddit. The opinions of idiots should not affect what threads and replies to them I get to see. I can ignore the idiots on my own, TYVM. That system gives idiots all the power. This is why republics > pure democracies, lol.