Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

What race/faction you are according to the warhammer world similarity with our own world?

Comments

• epic_1597952609284Ly7qlkepic_1597952609284Ly7qlk Registered Users Posts: 87
    Reeks said:

I am from the sea.....as my tiny country is not showcased in the wh world.

My ancestors were vikings tho so i'l go with norscan raider.

Hint: we once took thw feeble island of Albion for our own.

FOR RAGNAR!

FOR
    Albion for me, you almost had taken it 😉

• Kiwi123Kiwi123 Registered Users Posts: 634

I either don't exist, am some form of sea monster, or am part of an (as of yet) undiscovered series of islands.

This is as I live in New Zealand and like many real world maps, the WH world maps completely ignore us.

No way, where in NZ???
  • Kiwi123Kiwi123 Registered Users Posts: 634
    elkapp said:

I either don't exist, am some form of sea monster, or am part of an (as of yet) undiscovered series of islands.

This is as I live in New Zealand and like many real world maps, the WH world maps completely ignore us.

I guess the Lost Isles of Elithis should fit.

Map here:

Edit: map don't show. I don't know why. I tried different maps same result. Mods plz fix.
    Na, tbe lost isles are NotAustralia
    NZ doesn't exist according to Warhammer
  • sasori1548sasori1548 Registered Users Posts: 436
    I am from border princes. But the thing is i am an ogre whose ancestors counqured all of border princes if you catch my meaning LOL
  • ProcessingProcessing Czech Republic Registered Users Posts: 336
    Empire... Where exactly? Hard to say... Probably Talabecland.
  • NeoYasNeoYas Registered Users Posts: 885
    edited April 21
    My country has literally the shape of Araby, below "Estalia". I live on the north of the map, to be more precise on Al-Haik.
    Post edited by NeoYas on

• manpersalmanpersal Registered Users Posts: 2,103
    I'm a southernmost Estalian, but I've been living in Couronne for a long time.
  • BiesBies Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,637
    Kiwi123 said:

elkapp said:

I guess the Lost Isles of Elithis should fit.

Map here:

Edit: map don't show. I don't know why. I tried different maps same result. Mods plz fix.
    Na, tbe lost isles are NotAustralia
    NZ doesn't exist according to Warhammer
    you can go with Lumbria ;)
    Winged hussar in Norsca

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• kevManiackevManiac Registered Users Posts: 812
    Nice post!

I can pinpoint my location pretty good, for my country is as big as in the WH world: I'd live around Marienburg.
  • ProcessingProcessing Czech Republic Registered Users Posts: 336
    edited April 21
    Beef545 said:

Nice idea, might get to know each other a little better, closing bonds is a good thing especially for such small communities as this forum.

For me, it is Kislev, unfortunately

You see, I know another Kislevite here who sounds very similarly like you...

You could be friends, you know...
  • SteelRoninSteelRonin Junior Member ChileRegistered Users Posts: 1,250
    As I said, I am a Lizardmen, and now it came to my mind that I am a mayan/aztec dinosaur that lives in favelas. Almost all latinamerica and part of Africa are represented by Lizardmen, that is a huge terrain that could have more potential races, but sadly, it didn't happen.
  • hillbillymachinegunhillbillymachinegun Registered Users Posts: 197
    Tomb Kings or Dark Elves. Southwest coast of Naggarond. Ashen Coast in Vortex, I believe. Somewhere around where Khatep starts.
  • brahimivksbrahimivks Registered Users Posts: 128
    I-m a rare cross-breed between a Bretonnian Damsel and an Arabian Knight. I was born somewhere around Parravon, passed my early life around Couronne, Copher and Carcassonne, bought my house in Estalia, worked in the dark lands in the past and am today working around the vampire coast :D
  • AmonkhetAmonkhet Registered Users Posts: 6,925
    Albion!
    Albion would make the perfect Total War Warhammer 3 pre-order; with Hengus the Druid and Bran MacKerog as Legendary Lords.
  • damon40000damon40000 Registered Users Posts: 821
    Kislevit, want to be dawi, but sadly am not
    BsFG dwarf
  • BlacksphemyBlacksphemy Registered Users Posts: 591
    Naggaroth around the temple of Addaioth perhaps

Hard to tell since I'm on the American great plains and naggaroth has the not-american-great-....mountains?
    What amazes me is how you all speak good english , quite impressive .
  • BrynjarKBrynjarK Registered Users Posts: 789
    edited April 21
    Im from Iceland but live in Denmark. So im an Albion/Norsca settled in Brettonia somewhere??
  • carlod95carlod95 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 37

Tilea here, specifically Remas.

Frater Quiris! Where in Rome?
    Albion is the uk from what I understand
  • PoorManatee6197PoorManatee6197 Registered Users Posts: 1,456
    Estalia east of Bilbali in the very border with Bretonnia.
    #MakeDwarfsGreatAgain Josef Bugman, Thorek Ironbrow, Alrik Ranulfsson, Grimm Burloksson, Kazador Thunderhorn, Byrrnoth Grundadrakk, Malakai Makaisson, Gotrek Gurnisson, Garagrim, Dragon slayer, Deamon slayer, Doomseekers, Brotherhood of Grimnir, Giant slayers, Thunderbarge, Shieldbearer mount, Master brewer, Goblin Hewer, Norse dwarf war mammoth, Tractator engine, Rune golem, Shard dragon, proper Anvil of Doom, Ulther's dragon company, Lond Drong's slayer pirates, Everguard, Karak Varn, Karag Agrilwutraz, Silver Pinacle, Karag Dum, Karak Vlag, Kraka Dorden, Kraka Ornsmotek, Kraka Ravnsvake, Karak Vrag, Karak Azorn, Karak Krakaten.

All those missing things are grudges in the great book, is in your hand to settle them, CA. Khazukan kazakit-ha!
    Rome my 2nd favourite city after athens
  • SteelRoninSteelRonin Junior Member ChileRegistered Users Posts: 1,250

Albion is the uk from what I understand

Yes, but I am sure Ulthuan represent UK, because all the colonies they had and how powerful they "are"
  • zeekjwzeekjw Registered Users Posts: 98
    I'm pretty much in hag hall area of naggaroth
  • HisShadowBGHisShadowBG Registered Users Posts: 3,215
    Border Princes i guess Balkans are kinda MIA in wh

She had fought beside Aenarion in the days of her youth, killing daemons, slaughtering the enemies of her people with wild abandon. She had cast spells and brewed poisons and worked out battle strategies for his armies. She had used her gift of visions to grant the elves victories innumerable.

The so-called high elves had forgotten that now, preferring to cast her as the villain in the simple-minded morality plays they so enjoyed since her son had sundered the realm. They had no idea what it had cost to win those battles back when all thought the world was ending, or the price she had paid for victory.
  • MaelasMaelas Registered Users Posts: 3,815
    Good old Bretonnian here
    I believe in Slaanesh supremacy
  • AbmongAbmong Registered Users Posts: 2,731
    I’d be an Ogre who’s done a stint as a mercenary in the the Old World. Now living in Khuresh, Lost City of the Old Ones and surrounded by Nagas.
    Something tells me this comment will get a Disagree
  • mdgh1991mdgh1991 Registered Users Posts: 293
    edited April 22
    No middle east in the warhammer world, so maybe clan eshin. Better idea, I say realm of chaos cause no one else live there, best home for me and other mono gods.
    Post edited by mdgh1991 on
  • BRiiTASH2BRiiTASH2 Registered Users Posts: 538
    Albion, but CA wont even give us a non playable faction to represent them. At least give us a faction comprised of giants.