Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Yu Jin leaves Cao Cao on A World Betrayed

FoliFFFoliFF Registered Users Posts: 8
edited April 2021 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
This might be posted before but my quick search haven't seen anything.

This is on the current 1.7.0 patch

Every time you start a Cao Cao campain on A World Betrayed start date, you will get greeted that Yu Jin left the faction.

Which is strange I thought CA have fixed that unique characters leaves the faction upon the start of the game. It is also strange since the couple of times I played on 194 with the Bandit and Lu Bu Cao Cao have no issues keeping Yu Jin.

This is a real bummer I was expecting to play with Cao Cao during 194 start for the extras characters and I am not at the moment intrested in the Fates Divided DLC.

edit: Just checked on Very Hard and Yu Jin has satisfaction of 4 and Legendary it add additionally 4 disatisfaction so no wonder Yu Jin leaves. Simplest situation would add a title for him or remove the lack of purpose and faction and development.
Post edited by FoliFF on

Comments