Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Rome Remastered is finally out

2»

Comments

• Goatforce#6625Goatforce#6625 Registered Users Posts: 8,467
    JungleElf said:

Goatforce said:

I seriously would squeal if we get a teaser today!

Just saying is a pipe dream but damm, i just want something!

I think it'll be Tuesday/Wednesday for the tease, Thursday for Trailer, then the following Thursday for the first roster reveal.

Not too long left!
    Isn't may the fourth a thing, though?
    Think more for Star Wars, but that could be the teaser day. Hoping next month will be a Monogod reveal, really want to see how they are being handled, but Kislev would still be cool to see.
  • capybarasiesta89#4722capybarasiesta89#4722 Senior Member Bath, UKRegistered Users Posts: 5,463
    ArneSo said:

Goatforce said:

I think it'll be Tuesday/Wednesday for the tease, Thursday for Trailer, then the following Thursday for the first roster reveal.

Not too long left!
    Next week we’ll get a DLC roadmap for Rome Re followed be the announcement for the Blood DLC the week after.

This will also block 2 weeks of marketing to advertise the mew blood affects and the first patch.

Which leaves the last few days of May for WH3.

I’m obviously joking. Next week is the week!
    Don't forget Cooking blog never forget it! Because "What teams are working on" is redundant.
    h1feizw8yzk6.jpg
  • Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 38,054

ArneSo said:

Goatforce said:

Not too long left!
    Next week we’ll get a DLC roadmap for Rome Re followed be the announcement for the Blood DLC the week after.

This will also block 2 weeks of marketing to advertise the mew blood affects and the first patch.

Which leaves the last few days of May for WH3.

I’m obviously joking. Next week is the week!
    Don't forget Cooking blog never forget it! Because "What teams are working on" is redundant.
    Yeah I need more ancient Roman receipts in my life!
    Summon the Elector Counts!
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 23,787
    The bulk of the discussion has nothing to do with WH. Thread moved to Chat.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.