Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Something about the Chaos Wastes that you MAY not know

Comments

• TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,701

go this thread rotted in quite fast, well at least this month we will see if there will be AoS models or the age of reckoning

Don't count on it. They said we won't get news before may. They didn't say we will see anything of the rosters/Daemons this month. And even if we get a trailer, we don't know if they show any mortals aside of hte Skullcrushers and the expected DAemon infantry...
    Imagine a Khorne roster reveal trailer with only a Bloodthirster, Bloodletters and Skullcrushers...

Naaah, we'll get the complete roster list alongside with the trailer, just like what CA did with WH2 core races.

The pleasure to debate against Monogods contents will end soon. Hallelujah!
    Who is saying that we're getting a Khorne Reveal trailer? You are aware that KISLEV is also on the table, yes?

But no, apparently you are so deluded that you think the stuff is getting revealed just as YOU plan it... And even more so since CA only said that we'd get news in May. they didn't say we'd get any trailers in May. It's likely that we'll get a trailer, but it's not guaranteed.

They could release a blog where they talk a bit about the campaign design and they'dhave kept "news in may".
    1) What kind of stupid idiocy is this? We are going to get a Khorne roster trailer, just like with every other race of the game.
    Sooner or later we are going to get it, or maybe you're against a trailer as well?

2) Sure, lemme just make a trailer with 1 lord and 2 units, why not? No! Let's just make Khorne's roster with only 2 units and 1 Lord because mr. GuardianofMetal hates Monos.

3) Imagine hating Monogods so much to ask for blog threads and Campaign stuff only. Or maybe you're just scared? Scared that Monos won't be that neglected **** you are praying for. You make me sick.

1) Read the post I was refering to again. "It will all end soon", which, due to "We will know in may" stuff before implies clearly that it's assumed that we will get a Khorne trailer next month. We don't know when we get a Khorne trailer. the Khorne trailer could come in September for all we know...

2) I hope you have paid Throgg the tribute he is due from you as Troll King. I was talking about a Kislev trailer. And if that is the first one we get, there might be just the expected stuff in it. Some of the Daemonic infantry, Skull Crushers, maybe WoC undivided stuff and Greater Daemons.

3) You already are sick, don't worry. The point i was refering to, if you weren't just a load of straw and trolling, was "news in may" we ahve no evidence that we will get a trailer in may.

I mean I am not against AOS stuff especially for update models.

But I kinda more in the boat of (we may get completly new content never seen in aos or 40k before)

Is of course a wish thinking but make sense that maybe CA got early concept for new chaos units, unreleased (like the throne of chaos books where tamurkhan comes) etc.

So i see there is enough in old, and unrelease stuff for Mono babies before we have to use Aos stuff.

But hey we hopefully find out this month if Khorne get a engine trailer.

Battle of Black Fire Pass. Another scrapped supplement.
    The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • Neodeinos#5871Neodeinos#5871 Registered Users Posts: 15,851

Neodeinos said:

Maelas said:

Bayes said:

Neodeinos said:

Yes there are often differences in the trailers and ingame but it's minor details not completely different models. That said the model of the greater daemons is certainly not enough of an evidence to assume we will get more coming from AoS, as @TheGuardianOfMetal pointed out it is more correct to consider them as the updated look of the Greater Daemons and not as the GD from AoS the model is also used for 40K.

We might get more updated models of already existing units in Fantasy but so far there is absolutely nothing that suggests we are getting units that did not exist in Fantasy before.

There is nothing that suggests we are only getting units that existed in fantasy before either.
    "Nothing" except an explicit statement from CA !
    Believe it. Like when CA gave us the Silverin Guards.

Remember to boycott the game if a single AoS unit will be part of a Monogod roster ;^)
    What does the Silverin Guard have anything to do with it ?
    Silverin Guards = End Times.
    So ?
  • MaelasMaelas Registered Users Posts: 5,180
    Bayes said:

Maelas said:

Bayes said:

Maelas said:

Bayes said:

Neodeinos said:

Yes there are often differences in the trailers and ingame but it's minor details not completely different models. That said the model of the greater daemons is certainly not enough of an evidence to assume we will get more coming from AoS, as @TheGuardianOfMetal pointed out it is more correct to consider them as the updated look of the Greater Daemons and not as the GD from AoS the model is also used for 40K.

We might get more updated models of already existing units in Fantasy but so far there is absolutely nothing that suggests we are getting units that did not exist in Fantasy before.

There is nothing that suggests we are only getting units that existed in fantasy before either.
    Oh man I am really nervous for cathay then.
    Once again, there is a dire misunderstanding about CA simple statement. It have 2 parts. One is a pretty clear "no stuff from AoS". The other is "our primary source is Fantasy 8th edition"

From those 2 sentences, we can clearly see CA stance. Expanding on Fantasy content is fair game. That means White Dwarf, secondary armylists, and entirely new units and races that fit the lore and setting. Bringing units directly from another IP, however, is not going to happen.
    But I never said they were going to get AoS stuff, just new stuff!
    Oh then we agree ! My bad for the misunderstanding !
  • PoorManatee6197#6481PoorManatee6197#6481 Registered Users Posts: 2,551

Neodeinos said:

Maelas said:

Bayes said:

Neodeinos said:

Remember to boycott the game if a single AoS unit will be part of a Monogod roster ;^)
    Be set during the end times ≠ take RoR or units from the end times when appropiate.

They basically say that the narrative of game 3 will be its own and not based on the end times.
    #MakeDwarfsGreatAgain Josef Bugman, Thorek Ironbrow, Alrik Ranulfsson, Grimm Burloksson, Kazador Thunderhorn, Byrrnoth Grundadrakk, Malakai Makaisson, Gotrek Gurnisson, Garagrim, Dragon slayer, Deamon slayer, Doomseekers, Brotherhood of Grimnir, Giant slayers, Thunderbarge, Shieldbearer mount, Master brewer, Goblin Hewer, Norse dwarf war mammoth, Tractator engine, Rune golem, Shard dragon, proper Anvil of Doom, Ulther's dragon company, Lond Drong's slayer pirates, Everguard, Karak Varn, Karag Agrilwutraz, Karaz Bryn, Karag Dum, Karak Vlag, Kraka Dorden, Kraka Ornsmotek, Kraka Ravnsvake, Karak Vrag, Karak Azorn, Karak Krakaten.

All those missing things are grudges in the great book, is in your hand to settle them, CA. Khazukan kazakit-ha!

IT'S HOBGOBBO TIME!!!!!!!
    #JusticeForKurgan
  • ScreamimgEnvyScreamimgEnvy Registered Users Posts: 912

go this thread rotted in quite fast, well at least this month we will see if there will be AoS models or the age of reckoning

Don't count on it. They said we won't get news before may. They didn't say we will see anything of the rosters/Daemons this month. And even if we get a trailer, we don't know if they show any mortals aside of hte Skullcrushers and the expected DAemon infantry...
    Imagine a Khorne roster reveal trailer with only a Bloodthirster, Bloodletters and Skullcrushers...

Naaah, we'll get the complete roster list alongside with the trailer, just like what CA did with WH2 core races.

Who is saying that we're getting a Khorne Reveal trailer? You are aware that KISLEV is also on the table, yes?

But no, apparently you are so deluded that you think the stuff is getting revealed just as YOU plan it... And even more so since CA only said that we'd get news in May. they didn't say we'd get any trailers in May. It's likely that we'll get a trailer, but it's not guaranteed.

They could release a blog where they talk a bit about the campaign design and they'dhave kept "news in may".
    1) What kind of stupid idiocy is this? We are going to get a Khorne roster trailer, just like with every other race of the game.
    Sooner or later we are going to get it, or maybe you're against a trailer as well?

2) Sure, lemme just make a trailer with 1 lord and 2 units, why not? No! Let's just make Khorne's roster with only 2 units and 1 Lord because mr. GuardianofMetal hates Monos.

3) Imagine hating Monogods so much to ask for blog threads and Campaign stuff only. Or maybe you're just scared? Scared that Monos won't be that neglected **** you are praying for. You make me sick.

1) Read the post I was refering to again. "It will all end soon", which, due to "We will know in may" stuff before implies clearly that it's assumed that we will get a Khorne trailer next month. We don't know when we get a Khorne trailer. the Khorne trailer could come in September for all we know...

2) I hope you have paid Throgg the tribute he is due from you as Troll King. I was talking about a Kislev trailer. And if that is the first one we get, there might be just the expected stuff in it. Some of the Daemonic infantry, Skull Crushers, maybe WoC undivided stuff and Greater Daemons.

3) You already are sick, don't worry. The point i was refering to, if you weren't just a load of straw and trolling, was "news in may" we ahve no evidence that we will get a trailer in may.

But I kinda more in the boat of (we may get completly new content never seen in aos or 40k before)

Is of course a wish thinking but make sense that maybe CA got early concept for new chaos units, unreleased (like the throne of chaos books where tamurkhan comes) etc.

So i see there is enough in old, and unrelease stuff for Mono babies before we have to use Aos stuff.

1) So you start yelling agaunst me just because I think we'll maybe get a Khorne trailer? What kind of sociopathic behaviour is this?
    Khorne, Nurgle, Slaanesh, Tzeentch... it doesn't matter. One of them will come sooner than the other and we'll know how and what their roster will look like.

2) Me? A troll? Funny, really funny. Now go back spamming bs content-denying stuff and 40K characters.
    Oh and nice strawman.

3) Yup, sick of your ****. Keep praying CA won't show any Monos stuff till the release date of the game, so you'll keep posting your bait and hate. Are you getting somekind of sexual pleasure as well?
    Team Monogods - #JusticeForTzeentch

• TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,701
    edited May 2021

1) So you start yelling agaunst me just because I think we'll maybe get a Khorne trailer? What kind of sociopathic behaviour is this?
    Khorne, Nurgle, Slaanesh, Tzeentch... it doesn't matter. One of them will come sooner than the other and we'll know how and what their roster will look like.

2) Me? A troll? Funny, really funny. Now go back spamming bs content-denying stuff and 40K characters.
    Oh and nice strawman.

3) Yup, sick of your ****. Keep praying CA won't show any Monos stuff till the release date of the game, so you'll keep posting your bait and hate. Are you getting somekind of sexual pleasure as well?
    You're a sad little person, desperate to validate yourself by extreme strawmanning, willfull and constant misrepresentation of the actual arguments, just so that they suit better into your straw arguments.
    The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'

Oh and nice strawman.

You're a sad little person, desperate to validate yourself by extreme strawmanning, willfull misrepresentation...
    Is this a declaration of love?

Neodeinos said:

Maelas said:

Bayes said:

Neodeinos said:

Be set during the end times ≠ take RoR or units from the end times when appropiate.

They basically say that the narrative of game 3 will be its own and not based on the end times.
    Then every single ET unit and character can be implemented to the game. Awesome! Thanks for the confirmation.

Oh and nice strawman.

You're a sad little person, desperate to validate yourself by extreme strawmanning, willfull misrepresentation...
    This is a declaration that you're being as interesting in an argument as trying to argue with a flat-earther and 99.9% of all other conspiracy theorists. You're usign even the very same methods.

'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • PoorManatee6197#6481PoorManatee6197#6481 Registered Users Posts: 2,551

Neodeinos said:

Maelas said:

Bayes said:

Neodeinos said:

Then every single ET unit and character can be implemented to the game. Awesome! Thanks for the confirmation.
    Yep.
    #MakeDwarfsGreatAgain Josef Bugman, Thorek Ironbrow, Alrik Ranulfsson, Grimm Burloksson, Kazador Thunderhorn, Byrrnoth Grundadrakk, Malakai Makaisson, Gotrek Gurnisson, Garagrim, Dragon slayer, Deamon slayer, Doomseekers, Brotherhood of Grimnir, Giant slayers, Thunderbarge, Shieldbearer mount, Master brewer, Goblin Hewer, Norse dwarf war mammoth, Tractator engine, Rune golem, Shard dragon, proper Anvil of Doom, Ulther's dragon company, Lond Drong's slayer pirates, Everguard, Karak Varn, Karag Agrilwutraz, Karaz Bryn, Karag Dum, Karak Vlag, Kraka Dorden, Kraka Ornsmotek, Kraka Ravnsvake, Karak Vrag, Karak Azorn, Karak Krakaten.

All those missing things are grudges in the great book, is in your hand to settle them, CA. Khazukan kazakit-ha!

IT'S HOBGOBBO TIME!!!!!!!
    #JusticeForKurgan
  • Surge_2#1464Surge_2#1464 Registered Users Posts: 11,838
    Neodeinos said:

Thanks god this **** show will end this month. Then I'm curious to see if the Antis won't buy the game or will boycott the game, like they said in the last 5 years. Imagine being so angry about a fictional series...

I wonder, where have you seen any monogod hate in this thread ? I've been following the thread since the start and haven't seen anything against the monogods.
    The delusional victim complex with some folks is out of this world.
    Kneel

Oh and nice strawman.

This is a declaration that you're being as interesting in an argument as trying to argue with a flat-earther and 99.9% of all other conspiracy theorists. You're usign even the very same methods.
    Incredible! You described yourself...

See ya when CA will show us how a Monogod roster will look like.

edited May 2021

Oh and nice strawman.

Incredible! You described yourself...

See ya when CA will show us how a Monogod roster will look like.
    I am constantly trying to actually put forth arguments. You and the other "WE NEED AOS!!!!" folks here are constantly only putting forward straw arguments about "You want them to look like green chaos warriors! YOu only hate AoS! The Daemons in the trailer proof we will get all the AoS Stuff!"

So, no. I am in no way describing myself.

When i put forth and argument, rather than actually getting a proper counter argument, i constantly either get only a "Disagree" vote, without any counter argument. Counter arguments that are based on utter misrepresentation of my points or the usual straw.

And I'm fairly certain I'll get the very same stuff on this post again.

'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • LudboneLudbone Registered Users Posts: 2,167
    Thank you for having derailed and ruined my Thread, guys. . . that has nothing to do with Monogods btw. . .

Thank you all.

#JusticeForTzeentch #NoMoreRecoloredModels #NoMoreCopyPastedUnits

• Surge_2#1464Surge_2#1464 Registered Users Posts: 11,838
    Ludbone said:

Thank you for having derailed and ruined my Thread, guys. . . that has nothing to do with Monogods btw. . .

Thank you all.

Here for you buddy. Stay strong.
    Kneel

• xDEMOSxxDEMOSx Registered Users Posts: 1,345
    It's amazing how much some people are bothered by monos speculation topics, it's not just that topic, in all others it always comes to the same people, trying to mess up.

I hope to see you here after the release complaining that CA gives monos a lot of love.

• Lunaticprince#9972Lunaticprince#9972 Registered Users Posts: 6,837
    Ludbone said:

Thank you all.

Sorry buddy but I think is better to put this thread to sleep ans try again.

• Vanilla_Gorilla#8529Vanilla_Gorilla#8529 Registered Users Posts: 39,131

Bayes said:

@ArneSo What did you expect from the anti-Monogods band? They are the same biased kids that supports the half-contents idea...just a bunch of haters.

To be fair I think that is just vanilla_gorilla

There are different factions in the monogods debate get them right!
    Uhhh no. That aint me. It's literally just a strawman assigned to me that I have no interest in responding to for obvious reasons. I do want them to receive 50% of the LPs of game 3 instead of 66%, and I do reference the fact that they have half the LLs in making assessments, but both of these are more nuanced than the half-content lie.

I want Mono rosters to be solid enough on release that 1-2 LPs and 1-2 FLC LLs will complete them. Also because I do like you Bayes I'll also make it very clear that not only do I like Chaos, I like Monos. That's the reality, if people want to say otherwise I really don't care.
    And really. The main issue with most of hte monogod stuff always was:

1) Monogod fans basically demaning Game 3 to launch with only the dark Brothers.
    2) How much stuff WoC will "loose" to them?
    3) What about DoC (Apparently either scrapped or possibly a bit of an afterthought with Be'lakor)
    4) What about the EVERCHOSEN...

Hence why I would've prefered them to come later as DLC. Giving the WoC and DoC the limelight first and then adding the MOnogods with 2 LLs each.
    Coulda, shoulda, woulda really. I would've preferred x, y, z, but it is what it is. I think what we have isn't that bad, particularly if they're treated as half cores, getting solid, filled rosters to start and then getting 1, maybe 2 LPs.

I'm hopeful DoC still sneak in. I want to play as as DoC undivided, like it was in the army book. Entirely possible. Undivided Chaos period would be awesome too. So we'll see what we see. From this point there could be great results.
    "It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla Forum Terms & Conditions I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Drybrush Disciple, Sophisticated Savage.
  • Wyvax#7456Wyvax#7456 Registered Users Posts: 6,205
    Not reading through all seven pages of this thread. But a few things I noticed on the first page that need mentioning.

1) Who exactly is claiming that the Chaos Wastes = snowy climate? I've seen a lot of people claim that this is a common misconception, but haven't seen any people actually make the claim itself. Honestly it seems rather common knowledge on the forums that while Norsca and the Steppes are snowy, the Chaos Wastes directly north are an ever shifting hellscape of magically twisted environments due to the warping effects leeching out of the polar gates. This whole issue sounds like preaching to the choir, or setting up a strawman to attack which no one actually believes in.

2) This is in regard to the AoS model designs and the old WFB model designs. We're getting monogods now, meaning mixed forces of daemons and mortal followers primarily established in the Chaos wastes, far closer to the corruptive influence of Chaos than the tribes of Norsca, Kurgan or the Hung. The mortal units will need some clear visual distinction, especially the low tier ones that aren't decked out in Chaos armor. The thing is that the closer mortals live to the Chaos wastes and the polar gates, the more twisted and less human they become. We see this in the difference between the cultures of the tribes of northern and southern Norsca, and in the Kurgan and Hung peoples who exist as simple barbarians the the further south they are, but the more northerly tribes that dwell in the wastes proper like the Tong and the Dreaded Wo are so infused with Chaos that you cannot find an unmutated member of the tribe and they are borderline not human. These are the tribes that produce beings like Tamurkhan, the literal maggot lord. So why are we suggesting body builders in sauna towels to represent Tzeentch and generic middle eastern harem girls to represent Slaanesh? That throws every established rule regarding the Chaos Wastes out the window.
    Ludbone said:

Thank you all.

I agree that this poor thread got hijacked faster than a train in a western movie, and that's a shame because Chaos Wastes being very diverse is a cool lore point.

But you did conclude with "Usually this argument ends with debating about how the Chaos Mortals (mostly Marauders) should look like. . . and due to this lack of knowledge someone thinks they should all have the same look of Norscan Marauders, in other words the same vikingish look and/or fully armored look (for the Warriors).

Most of this faulty idea was used against the look of Tzeentch and Slaanesh Mortals, like the Hedonites and the Kairic Acolytes"

You brought the mono debate by arguing that if we say the Hedonites doesn't fit, it's because we don't know about climate. That's kind of disingenuous. Still, I wish it would have stayed on that too and not devolved further.
    Bayes said:

Bayes said:

@ArneSo What did you expect from the anti-Monogods band? They are the same biased kids that supports the half-contents idea...just a bunch of haters.

To be fair I think that is just vanilla_gorilla

There are different factions in the monogods debate get them right!
    Uhhh no. That aint me. It's literally just a strawman assigned to me that I have no interest in responding to for obvious reasons. I do want them to receive 50% of the LPs of game 3 instead of 66%, and I do reference the fact that they have half the LLs in making assessments, but both of these are more nuanced than the half-content lie.

I want Mono rosters to be solid enough on release that 1-2 LPs and 1-2 FLC LLs will complete them. Also because I do like you Bayes I'll also make it very clear that not only do I like Chaos, I like Monos. That's the reality, if people want to say otherwise I really don't care.
    Yeah I am sorry I should have been more clear, I only meant to say that the half content part applied to you, not all the other weird insults. But turns out that is not correct either.

Really there is so little difference between what I want and what you want, but somehow it feels like a massive canyon in this crazy forum climate. I want 2 lps and 1 flc for each and you want a little less. And I definitely believe you get way way too much negative attention for your opinions on this it is a little crazy to be honest.
    Oh, all good, I know you're not part of that, full credit and respect to you.

That's the nature of it. In reality is the difference between us is 1 LP (two sides) total, which in the grand scheme of things is really nothing. I did the maths for it a little bit ago, 4 LLs between to Monos is really freaking good. I think the whole hullaballoo distracts a bit from that and the actual discussion. The actual discussion on that niche between 2 LPs each and 1 to 2 LLs each.
    "It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla Forum Terms & Conditions I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Drybrush Disciple, Sophisticated Savage.
  • OdTengri#8235OdTengri#8235 Registered Users Posts: 10,211
    So far as far as Tzeentch goes.

Best

Good

Worst

I don't care for the Muscle Wizards of Tzeentch... they are better than Norse Warriors in Blue but only by a bit.

I haven't seen much really said/shown about Slaanesh so until the photos come the Disciples of Slaanesh are still the best to represent their distinct style.

Slaanesh and Tzeentch have been long left out of any distinct representation at least not on par with Nurgle, Khorne and Undevided. They deserve a unique look as much as the other gods. This is a great opportunity for CA to show up GW.
  • LordSolarMach#5538LordSolarMach#5538 Registered Users Posts: 2,297
    Wyvax said:

1) Who exactly is claiming that the Chaos Wastes = snowy climate? ... [...]

2) This is in regard to the AoS model designs and the old WFB model designs. We're getting monogods now, meaning ... [...] units will need some clear visual distinction... [...] So why are we suggesting body builders in sauna towels to represent Tzeentch and generic middle eastern harem girls to represent Slaanesh?

@Wyvax On your point the-first, I believe the OP is refuting the notion that the Hedonites of Slaanesh's newer warm weather apparel doesn't fit people from the frigid north, which is definitely an argument that has been put forward on this board.

On your point the-second, I'm confused. You stress that the monogod forces will need to be vastly different in look, but then dismiss the possibility of using the current models to do so. It seems contradictory.
  • Australian_KoalaAustralian_Koala Registered Users Posts: 22

Maelas said:

Maelas said:

Still, it doesn't matter, Fantasy Tzeentch doesn't look like that, and it shouldn't look like that, as much as they shouldn't look like Chaos Space Marines. Those are all different IPs. I truly hope GW didn't sacrifice lore and aesthetic for cheap promotion.

I'm so glad you're a complete no one, with absolute zero connection with neither GW and CA! 🤣

I mean, CA already agree with me. Reminder in case you forgot :

A statement so definitive that some people would rather accusing CA of lying than accepting it !

Do you also still believe in this statement or maybe you've missed the multiple mortal units present in both trailer and artwork alongside with the daemons? Maybe you can show me Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch and Slaanesh armybooks. I've never seen them, you know... just like Cathay.
    Wait...is CA going to implement DoC units only? But...but...there are like 4 or 5 units for each Chaos god in the DoC roster, including generic hero and lord. You can't make a barely mediocre roster with DoC only, let alone a decent roster. Are they going to sell WoC again and put them into 4 races? This is a terrible idea! None want this trash!
    edited May 2021

Wyvax said:

2) This is in regard to the AoS model designs and the old WFB model designs. We're getting monogods now, meaning ... [...] units will need some clear visual distinction... [...] So why are we suggesting body builders in sauna towels to represent Tzeentch and generic middle eastern harem girls to represent Slaanesh?

@Wyvax On your point the-first, I believe the OP is refuting the notion that the Hedonites of Slaanesh's newer warm weather apparel doesn't fit people from the frigid north, which is definitely an argument that has been put forward on this board.

I haven't seen a single person make this argument. Not a single person.

Wyvax said:

On your point the-second, I'm confused. You stress that the monogod forces will need to be vastly different in look, but then dismiss the possibility of using the current models to do so. It seems contradictory.
    I've seen #1 multiple times, so I'm sorry you missed it but you must have been out sick that day.
    edited May 2021
    OdTengri said:

Wyvax said:

I've seen #1 multiple times, so I'm sorry you missed it but you must have been out sick that day.
    Where?

I've not been sick for like a year.... Discounting surgery, and if I was I'd spend more time on the forum, not less.

OdTengri said:

Wyvax said:

Where?

I've not been sick for like a year.... Discounting surgery, and if I was I'd spend more time on the forum, not less.
    I'm not going to dig up a month old thread, I'm not going to dig up the post where you said you where a girl and I'm not going to dig up the other one where you said you where a 6' tall man.

I believe the OP is refuting the notion that the Hedonites of Slaanesh's newer warm weather apparel doesn't fit people from the frigid north, which is definitely an argument that has been put forward on this board.

To be fair, unless Hedonites live in a very specific part of the Chaos Wastes that is both desertic and not ever-changing, the point is moot either way. Basing designs on climate in Warhammer is whack anyways, Chaos and Druchiis live in the colder parts of the world and are the ones wearing the less clothing !

But, truth be told, I don't feel like this is a very wide-spread critic of Hedonites. There is a lot of more sensical and logical arguments against their inclusion.
    K.
    Maelas said:

I believe the OP is refuting the notion that the Hedonites of Slaanesh's newer warm weather apparel doesn't fit people from the frigid north, which is definitely an argument that has been put forward on this board.

To be fair, unless Hedonites live in a very specific part of the Chaos Wastes that is both desertic and not ever-changing, the point is moot either way. Basing designs on climate in Warhammer is whack anyways, Chaos and Druchiis live in the colder parts of the world and are the ones wearing the less clothing !

But, truth be told, I don't feel like this is a very wide-spread critic of Hedonites. There is a lot of more sensical and logical arguments against their inclusion.
    Pretty much, and I haven't actually seen anyone make this argument at all. It's a response to an argument that hasn't been made.

I do kinda like them. The other Tzeeeentch Marauders are more in line, but CA could still do better.
This discussion has been closed.