Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Orion Projectile Drastically Off

repoed95repoed95 Registered Users Posts: 1
First off, vanilla Orion accuracy is "okay" but I I personally think that his range and accuracy are somewhat underwhelming. So I edited his range in the DAVE editor and created a mini mod, increasing Orion's range from vanilla (like 160ish?) to 450, equivalent to a dwarf cannon. And his accuracy at anything above 300 meters is abysmal on some maps. I have trouble shoot this with every single modifier (Calibration_Distance, Calibration_Area, Spread etc.) to no avail. But on some maps Orion's accuracy is perfect at any range (400+ too).

I ask that you run an Orion Mortal Empire with a mini mod increasing his range to 450, and attack the initial beastmen army next to Orion. Place Orion in a position so he can fire at max distance at the enemy lord. See how his aim is way off.

AMATICALLY off. If it works please let me know!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file