Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Ka-Sabar bug - Being able to build the Stone Marker in a major settlement

KennyannydennyKennyannydenny Registered Users Posts: 27
So i'm playing Kroq-Gar in Mortal Empires.

This is the only location I found this bug as of yet. In the City of Ka-Sabar in the Shifting Sands I'm able to build the Stone Marker which should only be available to minor settlements, and not in major ones.

Comments

• KennyannydennyKennyannydenny Registered Users Posts: 27
    edited September 2
    I tested this in a fresh game after the newest patch, with no mods enabled. See the attached save. As you can see in the building browser, you can still build a Stone Marker in Ka-Sabar even though it is a major city.

EDIT
    Added my modified log now I finally found it. No idea what's the deal with that one icon, but as I said, no mods enabled on this save.
    Post edited by Kennyannydenny on
  • KennyannydennyKennyannydenny Registered Users Posts: 27
    I've checked after downloading the latest patch and this bug is still a thing. I've also checked with Tiqtaqto and he has the same problem, so it seems to be a Lizardmen thing instead of only Kroq-Gar.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file