Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Rakarth - can't get short victory with Chaos disabled

melancholicthugmelancholicthug Registered Users Posts: 1
I disabled Chaos in my Rakarth campaign and I'm not getting the short victory because it's telling me I need to defeat Chaos. Every other requisite is reached.

Tagged:

Comments

• MeoangMeoang Registered Users Posts: 1
    edited May 7
    I'm having the exact same issue with a Dwarf campaign in Mortal Empires. I have chaos invasions turned off, but I still have the objective to defeat the leaders of chaos who never spawn.

I have no mods installed and you can reproduce this by simply creating a new game as Dwarfs on Mortal Empires with chaos invasions turned off.
  • SaandroSaandro Registered Users Posts: 28
    Same issue. Playing Karl Franz in ME, I got all the missions done, but the "defeat the leaders of chaos" box is unchecked and I can't get the win no matter what. Super frustrating, as I spent quite some time on this, playing on VH. Would have just left the invasion on if it is intended that you can't get a campaign victory if you disable the invasion.
  • epic_159760123904UsML5Z2epic_159760123904UsML5Z2 Registered Users Posts: 4
    I have Chaos Invasion ON still it does not end even when all 3 Chaos leaders are defeated and Warriors of Chaos is eliminated. Does it just mean there is something else that needs to be done - maybe kill all the Chaos factions like Norsca?
  • SaandroSaandro Registered Users Posts: 28
    So, you can't win a ME campaign no matter what?

Lol...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file