Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

People, do not take AdmiralPrince, the Youtuber, that much seriously

Lotor12Lotor12 Registered Users Posts: 445
I saw multiple times here on forum, that people posted his videos, and probably consider him as an "Authority"

In one topic , AdmiralPrince praises Paradox Interactive (EU, Cruseders Kings) DLC politic, over CA's one; what is very "controversial" in my opinion, and I a was really surprised, that the people agree with him,

He is very good rhetorician, made good tutorial videos, and some good points in some of his videos

but he presents his though and views as facts, and in my opinion, he is wrong in many things and he is a bit "demagogue" with his style

I do not want to dishonor him, just want to tell - You do not have to believe everything, what he says (or other YouTubers or "Influencers", especially the angry ones)

this video is good example
He "hates" Warhammer 2, but explains why he is looking forward for Total War Warhammer 3

You can speak for 7 minutes about it, but this is completely non-sense

If You do not like WH2 already, with its mechanics; WH3 would not be Your cup of tea

Comments

• davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,289
    I watched one of his videos and instantly saw he was after the ‘salt market’. The TW pros who think they know exactly the correct business plan when in fact I wouldn’t trust them on a paper round
    Interested in Sea Elves? Did you just call me a simpleton?

• jamreal18jamreal18 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 10,967
    I prefer Pixillated Apollo and Republic of Play though.
    Republic of Play’s always been salty about CA cutting ties with him

• jamreal18jamreal18 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 10,967
    edited May 14

Are you sure? All he says has basis. If he doesn't like something, he gives the reason why he said that.

I just wonder why people judge him for his background rather than what he says.

What did he say that made you said he is salty?
  • Lotor12Lotor12 Registered Users Posts: 445

I watched one of his videos and instantly saw he was after the ‘salt market’. The TW pros who think they know exactly the correct business plan when in fact I wouldn’t trust them on a paper round

Yes, that was one of his video, and someone posted here on forum, which leaded me to write this post

Just a "small" detail was missing in the perfect business plan - there is a need of organized team of people with advanced IT skills working on full time and financial resources to develop this kind of PC game :smiley:
    jamreal18 said:

Are you sure? All he says has basis. If he doesn't like something, he gives the reason why he said that.

Republic Of Play (Darren) has an attitude against CA, He is supercritical towards TW games, and on other side he made superlative reviews for Cossacks 3 and Ancestors Legacy, which are mediocre strategy games at the best

But for example, in the review of Troy, he made really good points, where the game had a problems

Anyway
    I like Youtubers, who are making tutorial videos, or gameplay, from I can learn something,
    jamreal18 said:

He had a melt down on Reddit since CA stopped communicating with him - been salty ever since.

Lotor12 said:

Yes, that was one of his video, and someone posted here on forum, which leaded me to write this post

Just a "small" detail was missing in the perfect business plan - there is a need of organized team of people with advanced IT skills working on full time and financial resources to develop this kind of PC game :smiley:
    Just saw another of his videos saying don’t pre order WH3 because the advert is just hype. Genius. I’d buy it because I’ve looked the last 2 and will like the last one. It’s a product I like and enjoy.

• virginia1861virginia1861 Registered Users Posts: 260
    Lotor12 said:

I saw multiple times here on forum, that people posted his videos, and probably consider him as an "Authority"

In one topic , AdmiralPrince praises Paradox Interactive (EU, Cruseders Kings) DLC politic, over CA's one; what is very "controversial" in my opinion, and I a was really surprised, that the people agree with him,

He is very good rhetorician, made good tutorial videos, and some good points in some of his videos

but he presents his though and views as facts, and in my opinion, he is wrong in many things and he is a bit "demagogue" with his style

I do not want to dishonor him, just want to tell - You do not have to believe everything, what he says (or other YouTubers or "Influencers", especially the angry ones)

this video is good example
    He "hates" Warhammer 2, but explains why he is looking forward for Total War Warhammer 3

You can speak for 7 minutes about it, but this is completely non-sense

If You do not like WH2 already, with its mechanics; WH3 would not be Your cup of tea

Never heard of him now I will watch his videos thanks.

Never heard of him now I will watch his videos thanks.

You're welcome; have a fun.