Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

CA_James here on the forum

Comments

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 27,741
    Go to the Total War Reddit and search by new. You'll find it.
    Hyped for TWW3.

CA! Cathay has the most potential of any race in TWW by far. More A+ material to design a race from than any other. You can make Cathay the best race in TWW history. I bolieve in you!
  • Commissar_GCommissar_G Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,782
    Well that's the nail in the "Yuri 2nd Kislev LL" coffin.
    81jt2dj75iky.png

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 27,741
    Anyway bed time for Beastie Bloke.

You guys have fun losing your minds.
    Hyped for TWW3.

CA! Cathay has the most potential of any race in TWW by far. More A+ material to design a race from than any other. You can make Cathay the best race in TWW history. I bolieve in you!
  • JungleElfJungleElf Registered Users Posts: 4,906

He pretty much betrays his countrymen now, does he not?
  • 55JoNNo55JoNNo Registered Users Posts: 1,785
    JungleElf said:

perhaps you get a choice given presence of uncorrupted model... or so I hear
    Change is on the way...

JungleElf said:

I never suspected he would be knowing his OG lore. But people suspected re-writes to Kislev character lore, and that's a fair enough assumption too.

The trailer kills it though. Don't want to spoil it for others.
    81jt2dj75iky.png

• BayesBayes Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    If they do not release it today and we all watch the low quality leak, that is a lose lose situation for everyone.
  • SerPusSerPus Registered Users Posts: 5,138
    JungleElf said:

On the opposite, he's doing the thing that the whole Kislev should've done ages ago.
    Bayes said:

If they do not release it today and we all watch the low quality leak, that is a lose lose situation for everyone.

There really is no reason they can't do the leak today and just reveal the gameplay as planned.

It was always quite silly to do both at the same time in my opinion.
    81jt2dj75iky.png

• ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 22,813
    Bayes said:

This.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • LunaticprinceLunaticprince Registered Users Posts: 3,454
    Bayes said:

Because honestly the hype overtake me and i not know how long i will whistand it until i go to the trailer on reddit.

• mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 3,802
    Okay, let's just say that I'm both hyped and glad since I have more info to work with.

Also, CA better hurry so we can start making new discussions about the trailer.

And Yuri turned to the dark side.
  • AxiosXiphosAxiosXiphos Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,104
    ArneSo said:

Bayes said:

This.
    Watched it now as there was no way it wouldn't have been ruined for me by tomorrow. Super cool trailer... seriously though this always happens.... every time. I don't know why CA do this do themselves...

If you have the trailer ready - just release the damnable trailer or it will inevitably get leaked....
    The wiki is not a grounds for arguing about lore - because ANYONE can edit it at any time.
  • AbmongAbmong Registered Users Posts: 2,744
    Personally I'm more interested in news about the final WH2 DLC and the WH3 Preorder. We've had thw WH3 announcement so I wouldn't expect more on that front until after the WH2 DLC and the WH3 Preorder.
    Something tells me this comment will get a Disagree
  • Nico_NINico_NI Registered Users Posts: 420
    twwatcher said:

go to reddit if you cant wait, grabs on youtube etc. My strength failed me.

Too late...
  • hendo1592hendo1592 Registered Users Posts: 2,470
    I really think that chaos as a whole is going to take people by surprise. Especially those who find the current implementation too easy.

Bayes said:

Because honestly the hype overtake me and i not know how long i will whistand it until i go to the trailer on reddit.

Seeing all these spoilers here makes me even more excited. This is a true test, we need to conquer our deamons and not fall to chaos.
  • AxiosXiphosAxiosXiphos Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,104
    Abmong said:

Personally I'm more interested in news about the final WH2 DLC and the WH3 Preorder. We've had thw WH3 announcement so I wouldn't expect more on that front until after the WH2 DLC and the WH3 Preorder.

CA's trailers have always been very well done though and I enjoy them immensely. I often go back and watch my favourite ones from the series again.

Also shows off a few new things here and there.
    The wiki is not a grounds for arguing about lore - because ANYONE can edit it at any time.
    Abmong said:

Let's just say that it gives us more information about various things, specially confirmed units.
    Bayes said:

Bayes said:

Seeing all these spoilers here makes me even more excited. This is a true test, we need to conquer our deamons and not fall to chaos.
    I can't tell if it's Tzeentch or Slaanesh tempting me right now.

It'll be Khorne if they don't post it today.
    81jt2dj75iky.png

Bayes said:

Bayes said:

haha well said.
  • oliverpmasonoliverpmason Registered Users Posts: 1,552
    So is th

Bayes said:

Bayes said:

Give in. It's worth it.
  • NeoYasNeoYas Registered Users Posts: 885
    The situation is out of control, Tzeentch is winning, CA you can do it better :D

CA hurry up, the posts about the trailer are starting to appear.
    Agenst of tzeentch are in here right now tempting our curiosity. Stay strong brothers!
    Why regular Chaos Hounds, though...

I'm still a bit worried about Khorne's roster.
  • BiesBies Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,637
    Bayes said:

Agenst of tzeentch are in here right now tempting our curiosity. Stay strong brothers!

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• EmeraldThanatosEmeraldThanatos Registered Users Posts: 2,365
    Yuri might actually be a Khorne LL. Although that's unlikely given that Valkia, Skarbrand and Skulltaker are way more iconic.
    Ranking of all Total War games I've played:
    1. Three kingdoms
    2. Shogun 2
    3. Warhammer
    4. Medieval 2
    5. Thrones
    6. Attila
    7. Rome 2
    8. Napoleon
    9. Empire
    10. Troy (haven't actually played it, I'm just still salty)

Yuri might actually be a Khorne LL. Although that's unlikely given that Valkia, Skarbrand and Skulltaker are way more iconic.

I think he became the regular Chaos Chosen Lord.
    JungleElf said:

I think he became the regular Chaos Chosen Lord.
    Unless we were wrong earlier and he's the young archer.

Giving Kislev a cav archer LL would certainly distinguish them gameplay wise.
    81jt2dj75iky.png

This discussion has been closed.