Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Heretic take on the trailer.

1v01v0 Registered Users Posts: 499
edited May 12 in General Discussion
Now that we can talk about the trailer (no longer leaked). I did a similar threat when the leak happened but it got deleted (i can understand why).

Full chaos corruption - In the trailer a Kislev generals gets corrupted by Chaos (as it should). I hope this means chaos corruption gets fully reworked because as it is now it's just anti-player = because the AI get bonuses...
But with this rework we can see the real chaos - corruption.
1 of the main theme in WH lore is corruption. I was really sad since warhammer 1 that humans can't be corrupted by chaos just with corruption.

Humans can be corrupted (all humans races). Elfs = slaanesh (or dark elfs = they are already corrupted if you ask me but this is not the main topic). Orcs but is really really really rare. Ogres (there are indeed chaos ogres).

Khorne units look really cool. Damn this got me so hyped about Khorne. I was aways a fan of Khorne but I also had some hype for Kislev but now(as a slav myself) ... Now I'm all in Khorne.
Chosen of khorne look better than the teaser (hopefully they will look like that ingame too)

The lady with the bear - I think this is just a generic general for Kislev. Thou it might be a LL.
the bear I think it symbolizes Ursun = Ursun is the dying god. She need to help Ursun.

Flying bloodthirster ?! Maybe . Maybe !

The tower at the end. I think this is a settlement captured/corrupted by chaos or a Khorne fortress in the chaos wastes. It's too small for the Brass Citadel and too normal looking. Also damn khorne looks awesome !
And it makes no sense if khorne is that big his citadel to be so small :D .

Maybe this mean chaos can capture citys (if it's a captured city) or the better case (for me) chaos can capture only some citys and make them into fortresses (brass keep) + chaos wastes and Realms of chaos.
Another reason I think this is not the brass citadel - it's too normal for this to be RoC (the area around it is too normal) - it looks more like the chaos wastes from vermintide 2. Also it makes no sense for her to run in a forest then a forest on fire and after that BAM Khorne citadel, it's not RoC.

I can't wait to see the other gods !!!

Anyway I just wanted to gush over the trailer... Thou feel free to tell me if you agree or disagree with the points I made.
Post edited by 1v0 on

Comments

• GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 6,356
    Well with regards to the bloodthirsters, we may see tomorrow! God I hope to see a unit switching between flying and landed!
  • mdgh1991mdgh1991 Registered Users Posts: 255
    Goatforce said:

Well with regards to the bloodthirsters, we may see tomorrow! God I hope to see a unit switching between flying and landed!

I also want they fix bombardment interface for flying units. It's very hard to use this ability. I want to easily select the area they should bombing.
  • peabodyestatepeabodyestate Registered Users Posts: 1,118
    Goatforce said:

This would be huge. Especially for those eagle mounted mages.
  • saweendrasaweendra Registered Users Posts: 12,659

Goatforce said:

how?
    #givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc
  • peabodyestatepeabodyestate Registered Users Posts: 1,118
    edited May 12
    saweendra said:

Goatforce said:

how?
    They get cuaght in the sky by some flying chaff and focused into oblivion immediately. Might as well not take them along (against some factions). I mostly leave mages on horseback to avoid it as is.
  • IchonIchon Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,456
    edited May 12

They get cuaght in the sky by some flying chaff and focused into oblivion immediately. Might as well not take them along (against some factions). I mostly leave mages on horseback to avoid it as is.

Yes, that might be interesting- to be able to order some flying units onto the ground early in a battle to be protected by ground units and then launch into the air later when the enemy flyers are focused on other targets or dealt with by ranged.

Probably a 'ground' stance that lowers change resistance and melee defence to make it a bit of a risk to leave them grounded.
    YouTube, it takes over your mind and guides you to strange places like tutorials on how to talk to a giraffe.
  • saweendrasaweendra Registered Users Posts: 12,659
    edited May 12

saweendra said:

Goatforce said:

how?
    eh you mean for camapgin correct because eagle running on ground like chicken sound stupid, plus not an issue on MP
    #givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc
  • LennoxPoodleLennoxPoodle Registered Users Posts: 648
    Goatforce said:

I think we all do!!!
    However let's keep in mind there's a chance they (alongside Keepers of Secrets) might only get a huge leap.