Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

No "update" to Warriors of Chaos

2»

Comments

• bradleyvincentwellsbradleyvincentwells Registered Users Posts: 335
    Quinsec said:

I would much rather they just integrate WoC and DoC content into the monogods rosters and also create, as someone else suggested, a Chaos Undivided faction with access to bits and pieces of other rosters. Move Sigvald to Slaanesh.

This is essentially what I was suggesting.
  • bradleyvincentwellsbradleyvincentwells Registered Users Posts: 335
    The more I think about it, having Sigvald in a WoC faction and not the new Slaanesh faction makes about as much sense as having Karl Franz lead the Border Princes. He's got to move over. Not even an option.
  • DjauDjau Registered Users Posts: 10,361

The more I think about it, having Sigvald in a WoC faction and not the new Slaanesh faction makes about as much sense as having Karl Franz lead the Border Princes. He's got to move over. Not even an option.

Would seem kinda **** that Khorne, Nurgle and Tzeentch are getting new LLs when Slannesh would get a recycled one, unless Sigvald is just extra and doesn't take a slot.

• MODIDDLY1MODIDDLY1 Registered Users Posts: 795
    Amonkhet said:

Would seem kinda **** that Khorne, Nurgle and Tzeentch are getting new LLs when Slannesh would get a recycled one, unless Sigvald is just extra and doesn't take a slot.
    The thing is Slaanesh really needs Sigvald.
    Nurgle could lose Tamurkhan and still have 6 lords easy
    Khorne could lose Valkia and still have 6 lords
    but even with Sigvald, Slaanesh only has like 4 big characters. Siggy, N'kari, Dechala, and The Mask. Slaanesh really needs him.

I would put Siggy in Slaanesh as a free lord, and replace him in WoK with Harald Hammerstorm and Sayl for WoC owners.
  • YurisusukiYurisusuki Somewhere in LustriaRegistered Users Posts: 1,106
    edited May 2021
    Delete pls
    We Live in a Society.

• HeresyHoundHeresyHound Registered Users Posts: 8,253
    MODIDDLY1 said:

Amonkhet said:

The thing is Slaanesh really needs Sigvald.
    Nurgle could lose Tamurkhan and still have 6 lords easy
    Khorne could lose Valkia and still have 6 lords
    but even with Sigvald, Slaanesh only has like 4 big characters. Siggy, N'kari, Dechala, and The Mask. Slaanesh really needs him.

I would put Siggy in Slaanesh as a free lord, and replace him in WoK with Harald Hammerstorm and Sayl for WoC owners.
    Can't agree more. Harald and Sayl are what I really, really want to see in WoC and Sigvald needs to be moved because the only other Mortal with any amount of actual relevance is Dechala(technically) . No one cares about Strykaar or whatever his name is.
  • DarthEnderXDarthEnderX Registered Users Posts: 2,929
    My hope is simply that they wanted at least ONE of the four gods to continue using the classic Chaos Warrior aesthetic, and they simply chose Khorne to be that god. While the other 3 will get completely new designs.
    "Assassination's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it."
  • doclumbagodoclumbago Registered Users Posts: 2,371
    my idea for Chaos Warriors

-The basic Chaos Warriors Undivided / MonoGods have pretty much the same stats.
    -The differences come through the faction effects (e.g. Magic resist for Khorne-
    those may have not been implemented in the show battle)
    -Elite Troops like Chosen will vary more in their stats (e.g. Regen for Nurgle, Dodge for Slaneesh)