Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Bloodthirsters Fly Now?-New Meme Potential?

The_RadudeThe_Radude Registered Users Posts: 373
Saw this video. Was wondering if you guys think it has potential for new meme or not

Comments

• AxiosXiphosAxiosXiphos Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 7,265
    That scene was one of several in that new series that caused me physical pain.
  • IceDIceD Member Registered Users Posts: 537
    The sequel trilogy did one positive thing for me. It made me love the prequels.
    Fear me, mortals, for I am the Anointed, the Favoured Son of Chaos, the Scourge of the World. The armies of the gods rally behind me, and it is by my will and by my sword that your weakling nations shall fall. - Archaon, Lord of the End Times.

TEAM - CHAOS
  • The_RadudeThe_Radude Registered Users Posts: 373
    IceD said:

The sequel trilogy did one positive thing for me. It made me love the prequels.

Same.
  • MaelasMaelas Registered Users Posts: 5,183

Where does it rank on a scale from 1 to "Opening SW8 with a "your mama" joke" ?
  • AxiosXiphosAxiosXiphos Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 7,265
    Maelas said:

Where does it rank on a scale from 1 to "Opening SW8 with a "your mama" joke" ?
    I don't even remember anymore. I saw each of those movies once and deleted them from my memory for my own protection.

Game of Thrones season 8 and the Star Wars Sequels however did show me that the Hobbit trilolgy wasn't that bad. At least the hobbit didn't try to ruin the originals and i could happily watch it from time to time.