Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The two missing Borises

GradenGraden Senior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 722
Where are they? Have you seen them?

Funny, it's like CA has a problem with characters named Boris. So far two Borises are missing!

Joking aside, I understand your frustration, but try not to worry. I'm certain we'll get both of them eventually as DLC or FLC.
It'd be pretty stupid not to.
Tagged:

Comments

• TheMadTypistTheMadTypist Registered Users Posts: 391
    They’re being saved for a Boris v boris DLC, The Wolf and The Bear.
  • ROMOBOYROMOBOY Registered Users Posts: 4,424
    We better get a dlc called “The Boris and The Boris” or else I’ll be rather upset lmao
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Cathay > Chaos Dwarfs = Pain

• TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,693
    edited May 19
    Graden said:

Where are they? Have you seen them?

Funny, it's like CA has a problem with characters named Boris. So far two Borises are missing!

Joking aside, I understand your frustration, but try not to worry. I'm certain we'll get both of them eventually as DLC or FLC.
    It'd be pretty stupid not to.

Waiting for Borises:

#RIP BORIS! KILLED BY CA AND GW WITH SHORTSIGHTED CRUELTY JUST TO SHOVE KOSTALTYN DOWN OUR THROATS!

The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • redknight83redknight83 Registered Users Posts: 450
    edited May 19
    This is obvious discrimination against people called 'Boris', lol

Anyway I hope that Boris Todbringer is implemented properly as FLC at some point (maybe alongside Beastman rework in same way Dryca way added) and Boris Ursus is added maybe as DLC further down the line for WH3.
  • LordCommanderLordCommander Registered Users Posts: 2,656

Boris Johnson as LL pls CA. He can ride a Bike and be protected by his bodyguard of numerous but unconfirmed children.

I'm more and more convinced Boris (Bokha) will be the McGuffin for Kislev to save from the Realm of Chaos. The trailer letter makes more sense with it.

Just as a warning against making predictions- https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/290416/time-to-admit-there-will-be-no-new-dlc-for-twwh-2#latest

Stung by people disagreeing with you? Try calling them shills and whiteknights, it's way easier than debating.
  • YurisusukiYurisusuki Somewhere in LustriaRegistered Users Posts: 583
    edited May 19
    CA hating all Boris confirmed, if your name is Boris, beware If you see any CA employer next to you.
    Just as planned

• redknight83redknight83 Registered Users Posts: 450

Boris Johnson as LL pls CA. He can ride a Bike and be protected by his bodyguard of numerous but unconfirmed children.

I'm more and more convinced Boris (Bokha) will be the McGuffin for Kislev to save from the Realm of Chaos. The trailer letter makes more sense with it.

I heard something earlier someone suggesting that the 9th lord may not be Belakor, but in fact be Boris which you unlock when complete the game. As neither Tzarina Katarin Bokha's or Kostaltyn's faction symbol is not the most known for Kislev, the Bear on the maroon background.
  • DaGangsterDaGangster Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,701

I heard something earlier someone suggesting that the 9th lord may not be Belakor, but in fact be Boris which you unlock when complete the game. As neither Tzarina Katarin Bokha's or Kostaltyn's faction symbol is not the most known for Kislev, the Bear on the maroon background.
    I think Boris will be a FLC (Since bear cav are already in.) lord with the immortal empires update most likely leading the forces of Kislev proper.

Team Vampire Counts

"Many players cannot help approaching a game as an optimization puzzle. What gives the most reward for the least risk? What strategy provides the highest chance – or even a guaranteed chance – of success? Given the opportunity, players will optimize the fun out of a game."

- Soren Johnson