Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Please, add games to GeForce Now!

SystemZeroMixXSystemZeroMixX Registered Users Posts: 1
It's been a long time since the first game from the Warhammer universe was released, and the cloud service can help many people play your games on any device. You will not lose money, because in order to play you need to buy the game for the full price. Please, add games to GeForce Now!

Comments

• Warm0ngerWarm0nger Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 73
    edited May 21
    geforce now has a game request link on the websight

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/discover/255981/request-a-new-game/

Warm0nger STEAM
  • VisitaHareDanta91VisitaHareDanta91 Registered Users Posts: 34

It's been a long time since the first game from the Warhammer universe was released, and the cloud service can help many people play your games on any device. You will not lose money, because in order to play you need to buy the game for the full price. Please, add games to GeForce Now!

I fully agree. Already send an email to SEGA, CA and Nvidia to ask them to add the game series. SEGA said that CA doesn't support Geforce Now. I don't know exactly what is the best place to make this kind of request, so I started asking everywhere. LOL
  • Feanor92Feanor92 Registered Users Posts: 2
    the request on geforce now forums is made weekly especially on total war. The problem we've been told is Sega so if they don't decide to rejoin geforce, nothing is done. The problem is that we lose out that we do not have performing PCs and we would like to play in different modes and costs having already bought the games.