Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

F*** this

CyresdogCyresdog Registered Users Posts: 629
edited May 27 in The Graveyard
**** this forum i am out of here.
Pretty much every single thread over the past few days that voices anything AGAINST CA gets closed and moved to a forum that no one ever bothers to read.

Ngl this is censorship at its finest.

Tip for CA, if you don't like Critique then how about you actually do something about it and change instead of just continuing the stuff that created all the critique in the first place.

Comments

• UberReptilianUberReptilian The Crystal LabyrinthRegistered Users Posts: 4,658
    I respect your commitment. Salutations!
    Brilliant Madwoman I am.
    @Commissar_G once dared to question me and tried to make a mockery of me for predicting Rasputin LL. Now that history has shown me to be the Victor, the Commissar begged for mercy. I quote directly
    "Well, your victory was complete and total. You may publicly admonish me and choose my fate. Do it. I deserve the shame I've brought to my ancestors." and I, being a humble Goddess have granted the Commisssar their wish.
    Let this Signature and @Commissar_G's horrific mistake serve as an example of what happens to those who question my Kairos Fateweaver levels of wisdom!
  • hendo1592hendo1592 Registered Users Posts: 2,285
    They get closed because of people’s inability to give criticism in a constructive way without throwing mud on it by breaking forum rules or attacking individuals.

Take a break come back when frustrations have passed.
  • Black_PhillipBlack_Phillip Registered Users Posts: 661
    Cyresdog said:

**** this forum i am out of here.
    Pretty much every single thread over the past few days that voices anything AGAINST CA gets closed and moved to a forum that no one ever bothers to read.

Ngl this is censorship at its finest.

Tip for CA, if you don't like Critique then how about you actually do something about it and change instead of just continuing the stuff that created all the critique in the first place.

Sounds like you could probably use a break anyways.
  • BayesBayes Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,110
    The forum has officially gone mad.
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,345
    The salt is strong with this one.
    Interested in Sea Elves? Did you just call me a simpleton?

This discussion has been closed.