Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

How to increase commandery or regionline of sight?

zyliugzyliug Registered Users Posts: 86
I found 3 relevant effects but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong because it's not making any difference.

3k_main_effect_province_line_of_sight
3k_main_effect_region_line_of_sight_mod
3k_main_skill_line_of_sight

There's also 3k_dlc05_effect_dummy_reveal_adjacent_regions for the assignment which is not quite what I want but I couldn't get that to work regardless.

I am trying to add line of sight buffs to certain buildings, such as Ma Teng's military building. I tried exhaustively using one of the above effects, and combining it with different scopes but none of them had any effect after I loaded into a save. Same fog of war.

I tried all the variants to region_to_region, region_to_province, province_to_province, building_to_building, etc, but no combination made an impact to how far I could see, despite it showing up on the building card, that I am supposed to have +XX% county or commandery line of sight.