Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Can someone help me out with this bug?

KloverKongKloverKong Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 3

Comments

• Warm0ngerWarm0nger Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 73
    edited June 4
    looks to me the monitor is forced into a setting the pexil can,t handle,or your graphics cards are over heating

1 use older drivers
    2 lower monitor settings enough to see no more glitches
    3 lower graphic setting from with in game
    4 over clocking your cpu will cause this problem
    5 make sure your fans are giving enough cool air flow around graphic cards in your chassis
    6 onboard graphics card may need updating(built in)
    7 remove the updated graphics package that came with the game
    8 sometimes new monitors have bad pixels RMA required

also could be your direct x ?? :'(

if any of these things are a no go

im sorry i tried

good luck

Post edited by Warm0nger on

Warm0nger STEAM
  • SirNiroSirNiro Registered Users Posts: 3
    I have the same issue since the Nvidea update yesterday. It appears to have messed up the campaign map. Do others have the same issue?

• SiegerixSiegerix ChinaRegistered Users Posts: 1

Yes. You are not alone, I'am here.

When I updated the NVIDIA 466.63 driver, the picture was the same as you. I'm going to try to go back to the old driver. I feel that creative assembly and NVIDIA need to work together to solve this problem.
  • OrdealuxOrdealux Registered Users Posts: 2
    I've had this same issue since the new update to my drivers, and I think it's relating to the MSAA Quality setting inside the game. Before I could have that setting on and running on x8 but now it must be off for my campaign map to be functional.
  • malletking86malletking86 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Same problem here. Sounds like it's a graphics driver update problem like people are saying.