Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Based on popular mods how do you think the campaign UI may be altered in WH3?

redknight83redknight83 Registered Users Posts: 445
I remember for ages people have been asking for certain features to be added by default? some are available by mods but their is always a chance that moder could stop supporting it and it becomes useless. Some that I would like to see are:

Refuse diplomacy at the end of turn- When you click end turn and have no intention of signing any diplomatic treaties, click this and the AI will not disturb you until your next turn begins.

Respec your character - Ability to reset skill points and reassign them to your hero or lord

View undercities - Currently if you are playing as Skaven your undercities do not appear in the settlements tab (and the with vampire coast with vampire coves). So they should appear in this settlement tab as well. As it is at the moment you have to look all over the map and its easy to lose track of one of them.

Are there any other mods or features you can think of you would like to see implemented in WH3?

Obviously I have not mentioned the diplomacy rework and region trading as I expect they are doing that already.

Comments

• PedePede Registered Users Posts: 934
    The "better camera mod" has been a top subscribed since game 1.
  • redknight83redknight83 Registered Users Posts: 445
    Pede said:

One thing that has always bugged me about WH2 whenever you get a battle in the underway, dwarf holds, under cities, beast-paths, world roots, you get the idea ,the lighting is terrible.
  • Xerxes52Xerxes52 Registered Users Posts: 758
    There's three things I'd like to see from mods implemented as standard features:

1. Save Camera Settings.

2. Official skill Respec option along with a permanent fix for the confederation mount bug.

3. A UI listing for Undercities and Pirate Coves.
  • Sir_GodspeedSir_Godspeed Registered Users Posts: 3,341

Pede said:

One thing that has always bugged me about WH2 whenever you get a battle in the underway, dwarf holds, under cities, beast-paths, world roots, you get the idea ,the lighting is terrible.
    The lighting was a step back for WH2, presumably to serve a different color palette or brightness for the jungle and desert biomes, but I'm not a programmer, so I have no idea.

Still, I hope WH3 manages to fix things on that front.