Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Attention Creative Assembly! Please View!

PsyperPsyper Registered Users Posts: 1
edited June 8 in Community Content
I have just been completely blown away by this fan made Khuresh Lore I just saw on YouTube. I, of course, want to give credit to the creators of this lore and art work(listed on link below) but also ItalianSpartacus. Just simply amazing, jaw dropping content that could really enhance this already incredible game you have with Total War: Warhammer series. Now, I understand that you must also get the "ok" from Games workshop before anything could be done. That being said, I'm just trying to make you aware(if you weren't already) about its existence. If you already are, then let anyone that clicks on these links and comments below help you to realize just how much demand there is for it!!

Note: I am taking no credit for any of this material or the hard work put into it. Just a huge Warhammer and total war fan that wants the best possible game I can get. I hope is that, with your help, we could bring this content to life in WTW3.

Thank you in advance for your time and attention

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file