Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

// new // Epic Battle All My Video Youtube / The faction of Bretonnia.

TallionEwinneTallionEwinne Registered Users Posts: 17
edited October 22 in Community Content
the epic battle of total war warhammer 2
I present to you an epic battle in cinematic form between Britannia and the vampires. it's very short sorry but I hope you like it.

Post edited by TallionEwinne on

Comments

• TallionEwinneTallionEwinne Registered Users Posts: 17

Epic battle of Total War Warhammer 2 a battle between an expedition of the empire that faces an attack from Skaven, all in an epic battle with great epic music too, hope you like it, don't forget to subscribe if you like and to support me.

in this epic battle of total warhammer 2 I present to you a great mod which adds a faction the "Kislev" which will be present in total war warhammer 3
    thanks to this mod we can play KISLEV and have a good time.

a small epic battle not very long just 1:20 I think. and thank you for the 100 Subscribers.

hello friends ... I present to you another epic battle of total War warhammer 2, this time it is the dwarf who will have to face the green skins. if you like sub and follow for support ^^ thanks
  • WarlockeWarlocke Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,730
    The quality of your videos is getting better. One suggestion I can give to make your transitions feel less abrupt and jarring is to carry over the audio after the camera changes.

If you are showing a scene with a loud boom and when you transition to a different clip the boom just gets snipped prematurely, the flow of your video becomes broken and disjointed. If you carry the sound of the boom into the next clip even after the camera has changed, the video will be more cohesive. It’s something you should play around with.
    ò_ó
    Warlocke said:

The quality of your videos is getting better. One suggestion I can give to make your transitions feel less abrupt and jarring is to carry over the audio after the camera changes.

If you are showing a scene with a loud boom and when you transition to a different clip the boom just gets snipped prematurely, the flow of your video becomes broken and disjointed. If you carry the sound of the boom into the next clip even after the camera has changed, the video will be more cohesive. It’s something you should play around with.

thank you for big positive comment friend ^^
    hi friends here I present to you part of a Kislev battle against chaos ... Kislev is a super good mod and very well done I have already made videos with this mod
    mods :
    Better Camera Mode
    Hooveric (Dryrain) Reskin ALL IN ONE
    CBE | Cinematic Battle Effects - Version 3.61
    Kislev
    I made a small change you will be entitled to 2 videos, a lets play + a cutscene of an epic battle.
    I'm going to tell the story of Alarielle the Radiant in a small mission mini-quest if you want to watch the cutscene directly you go on the timeline
    good viewing .
    Total war warhammer 2 epic battle; I present to you a mod for the dwarves the ThunderBarge a unit available in the game total war warhammer 2 in the campaign as in the custom battle, I present to you this game in the form of a very short cutscene in the form of an epic battle against the orcs ... good viewing ^^

total war warhammer 2 epic battle:
    the 2nd part of the adventures of Alarielle the radiant, after a hard battle, she Prepares to reconquer a new region. the town of Tor Saroir. as always there is a let's play and a battle cutscene.
    GREETING EVERYONE. another cinematic video of "total war Warhammer 2" but here I put a little delay for this sorry video, here I made simple, two mods which clash in a Battle in the form of cinematic, the "ThunderBarge "for a compilation of ogres mods, below you will find the link for the words. good viewing friends ....
    total war warhammer 2 epic battle, a new epic battle with the game total war warhammer 2 the I tried to do a battle from the lore warhammer and this battle is the battle Battle of Osterwald
    I present to you the orders of the knighthood of Warhammer in cinematic
    here is a new cutscene in the PC game of total war War hammer 2 where the tribe of the lizard men moves in the lands of the north to eradicate a threat of chaos, Nakai the wanderer Takes his elite troops and charges the enemy and decides to put an end to the invasion of chaos
    See you soon on a new video total war warhammer 2
  • YutilkYutilk Registered Users Posts: 10
    I really like the font in the thumbnail, do you happen to know the name by chance?
    in this new video I present to you a race that I like the dwarves or Dawi, another epic battle that pits the dwarves against the orcs in the game total war warhammer 2
    another video of the total game War Warhammer 2 in this battle a cutscene that highlights the faction of Bretonnia.
    mods :

Better Camera Mode
    CBE | Cinematic Battle Effects - Version 3.61
    reshademe
    Less buff and effect VFX
    SFO: Grimhammer II - The Great Plan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file