Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

the epic battle of total war warhammer 2

TallionEwinneTallionEwinne Registered Users Posts: 5
the epic battle of total war warhammer 2
I present to you an epic battle in cinematic form between Britannia and the vampires. it's very short sorry but I hope you like it.

Comments

• TallionEwinneTallionEwinne Registered Users Posts: 5

Epic battle of Total War Warhammer 2 a battle between an expedition of the empire that faces an attack from Skaven, all in an epic battle with great epic music too, hope you like it, don't forget to subscribe if you like and to support me.

in this epic battle of total warhammer 2 I present to you a great mod which adds a faction the "Kislev" which will be present in total war warhammer 3
    thanks to this mod we can play KISLEV and have a good time.

a small epic battle not very long just 1:20 I think. and thank you for the 100 Subscribers.

hello friends ... I present to you another epic battle of total War warhammer 2, this time it is the dwarf who will have to face the green skins. if you like sub and follow for support ^^ thanks
  • WarlockeWarlocke Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,441
    The quality of your videos is getting better. One suggestion I can give to make your transitions feel less abrupt and jarring is to carry over the audio after the camera changes.

If you are showing a scene with a loud boom and when you transition to a different clip the boom just gets snipped prematurely, the flow of your video becomes broken and disjointed. If you carry the sound of the boom into the next clip even after the camera has changed, the video will be more cohesive. It’s something you should play around with.
    ò_ó

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file