Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Where is Tzarina's Sled?

Nihil515Nihil515 Registered Users Posts: 153
And why everybody is riding **** bears?

Comments

• AethelstanAethelstan Registered Users Posts: 320
    In their infinite wisdom GW and/or CA decided not to add it in favour of a bear.
    Now then, what's going on 'ere? I'll have no more o' this!
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 12,972
    How much you wanna bet they'll make it a TW Access addition one day?

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• IceDIceD Member Registered Users Posts: 509
    edited June 15
    Cuz them DLC dolla’s

Guess GW’s greed rubbed off on CA.
    Fear me, mortals, for I am the Anointed, the Favoured Son of Chaos, the Scourge of the World. The armies of the gods rally behind me, and it is by my will and by my sword that your weakling nations shall fall. - Archaon, Lord of the End Times.

TEAM - CHAOS
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 12,890
    Dissolved in our tears.
    animacja-sygn-3.gif

• HelhoundHelhound Registered Users Posts: 4,788
    Yea the mount options are by far the most depressing element of the roster. The function of the units is good. The specific style is good. The ubiquitous mounts with no LL specific mounts is a **** travesty.
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 24,353
    It’s a fan made conversion.

Still weird that she doesn’t have a War Sled tho. The model is literally already there...
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • TancredQuenellesTancredQuenelles Registered Users Posts: 781
    edited June 15
    To be fair in WFB she has never had sleds - warhorse only. Ice witch has had in Warmaster model range.
  • SaurianDruidSaurianDruid Registered Users Posts: 1,553
    While I don't really mind Katarin riding a bear bare-back given who her father was I must admit I am surprised they didn't include a sled. It'd make her a bit more unique and let her stand out more in her army.

Plus the image of an ice queen on a sled is fairly iconic to the motif.
  • caladbolgftwcaladbolgftw Registered Users Posts: 173
    CA want more melee power creep and chariot is bad in melee.
  • GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 7,079
    IceD said:

Cuz them DLC dolla’s

Guess GW’s greed rubbed off on CA.

I doubt it will be a DLC, all the characters it is aplicable to are in-game, as @Crossil said it would probably be a TWAccess FLC.
  • GreenColouredGreenColoured Registered Users Posts: 3,303
    Please understand, CA is just a small family owned business
  • Jote191Jote191 Registered Users Posts: 1,344
    It's the most disappointing thing about Kislev :[
  • ASyrianASyrian Registered Users Posts: 897
    Will be the christmas TW access a few days after release
  • DjauDjau Registered Users Posts: 7,671
    Sled wasn't a canon option for her and doesn't make sense.
    Albion would make the perfect Total War Warhammer 3 pre-order; with Hengus the Druid and Bran MacKerog as Legendary Lords.

We're paying full price for a Chaos Warrior of Tzeentch without any actual Tzeentch markings or changes to the model? Change this now CA, #JusticeForTzeentch #TLM
    Amonkhet said:

Riding a giant carnivore wearing a dress on the other hand, perfect sense

Amonkhet said:

Riding a giant carnivore wearing a dress on the other hand, perfect sense
    Hybrid, Mobile Philosophy for Kislev: Mage (magic user) on War Bear (melee brawler mount). Beatdown in melee, Cast magic as do so, and keep on the move.

Makes sense. A Sleigh would just got stuck in infantry and function like a poor chariot.
    Albion would make the perfect Total War Warhammer 3 pre-order; with Hengus the Druid and Bran MacKerog as Legendary Lords.

We're paying full price for a Chaos Warrior of Tzeentch without any actual Tzeentch markings or changes to the model? Change this now CA, #JusticeForTzeentch #TLM
  • BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 4,581
    It’s in the dungeon at CA HQ next to Boris and Dogbert.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I’m all out of bubblegum.
  • XxXScorpionXxXXxXScorpionXxX Registered Users Posts: 3,865
    the mounts were a big letdown. Ice Witches getting bears is just silly. Even the hero ranked one.
    Request scorched body textures, poisoned dying animations for infantry's skeletons, a blood slider that allows us to control how much blood appears in battle and make proper death animations for all ethereal units so they vanish for Blood for the Blood God 3.
    Amonkhet said:

Yeah that's going to be a no from me dog
    Jote191 said:

Amonkhet said:

Look at her model rules. Just horse for mount. Look at her artwork, no use of sleigh in combat...just some fluff art.

• Sir_GodspeedSir_Godspeed Registered Users Posts: 3,360
    It's silly to DEMAND it. It was never on the TT.

*HOWEVER*, it does feel like such an obvious thing to do that you can't help think CA dropped the ball here. It's not like the bear was on the TT either.

*HOWEVER*, it does feel like such an obvious thing to do that you can't help think CA dropped the ball here. It's not like the bear was on the TT either.

Her father was the previous Patriarch of the Ursunite Cult and Official Kislev is now MUCH more heavily focused on Ursun as a God. It makes somewhat sense.

• MarcusLiviusMarcusLivius Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 996
    I know others voiced the opinion as well, but I would not be surprised if a sled shows up at some point.

I'm also surprised they did have use an enlarged snow leopard as a mount for Katarina and the Ice Witches.
  • XxXScorpionXxXXxXScorpionXxX Registered Users Posts: 3,865

Its also silly that they actually have a great model for a Sled mount with magic glowing ice on the bottom and they don't give it to the 3 Ice caster characters?
    Request scorched body textures, poisoned dying animations for infantry's skeletons, a blood slider that allows us to control how much blood appears in battle and make proper death animations for all ethereal units so they vanish for Blood for the Blood God 3.
  • MaelasMaelas Registered Users Posts: 4,712
    edited June 15

Please understand, CA is just a small family owned business

In a surprising turn of event, it's revealed that CA is actually a business owned by bears. Dogbert have been renamed Bearbert to accomodate for such changes.

Every bug or cut corner is explained by the difficulty of programming with bear paws instead of hands
    I believe in Slaanesh supremacy

Its also silly that they actually have a great model for a Sled mount with magic glowing ice on the bottom and they don't give it to the 3 Ice caster characters?
    This so much. It was such an obvious shoe-in, and the assets are right there
    Amonkhet said:

Jote191 said:

Amonkhet said:

Look at her model rules. Just horse for mount. Look at her artwork, no use of sleigh in combat...just some fluff art.
    But she couldn't ride a bear either and there wasn't even any art or lore fluff about her riding a bear.

I don't know how you can be anti sled unironically.
    edited June 15
    Jote191 said:

Amonkhet said:

Jote191 said:

Amonkhet said:

But she couldn't ride a bear either and there wasn't even any art or lore fluff about her riding a bear.

Like, if it was pulled by bears at least it'd have some combat functionality. Standard sleigh with horses would just get stuck in melee and be useless. At that point, the choice would be between horse or bear instead.

Amonkhet said:

Jote191 said:

Amonkhet said:

Jote191 said:

Amonkhet said:

Like, if it was pulled by bears at least it'd have some combat functionality. Standard sleigh with horses would just get stuck in melee and be useless. At that point, the choice would be between horse or bear instead.
    Yeah I'm down with the bear sled. I just want it to feel more unique.
  • GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 7,079
    Amonkhet said:

Jote191 said:

Amonkhet said:

Jote191 said:

Amonkhet said:

Or it could be pulled by Elks (which could use the Great Stag rig). Which would give it pretty decent charge and combat prowess (I mean have you seen an Elk, they are not to be messed with).

The point is wizard focussed lords should not be given bruiser statlines like candy, it is not good design and basically makes a combat lord an irrelevence.

Katarin on Elk Sleigh, Generic casters on horse sleigh would have been the way to go imo.