Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Will U'Zhul the Skulltaker be a FLC in WH3?

redknight83redknight83 Registered Users Posts: 482
Based on the roster reveal that we have seen today and previous videos we have seen the Lord called the Herald of Khorne. It is likely with some amount of effort this model that has been create can then be slightly altered to resemble U'Zhul the Skulltaker making a named legendary lord for FLC. As we know CA often look to using existing assets for FLCs as they do not have the money thrown at them that a DLC would have.

Herald of Khorne

U'Zhul the Skulltaker

As you see from the model they are very similar except he just has couple of additions to what the Herald of Khorne has (Cloak of Skulls, The Slayer Sword, Armour, Horns, etc)

Comments

• mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 8,607
    Very likely a FLC LL at some point.
    "By the fires of Hashut, let them burn in the flames of eternal torment!"
    - Anonymous
  • DjauDjau Registered Users Posts: 10,371
    Heralds of Khorne getting in basically sealed the deal for Skulltaker being a FLC.

I see Valkia, Scyla and Arbaal coming in lord packs; Skulltaker and Egil Styrbjorn as FLC. If we get 6 each per monogod that is.

• HeresyHoundHeresyHound Registered Users Posts: 8,253
    Amonkhet said:

Heralds of Khorne getting in basically sealed the deal for Skulltaker being a FLC.

I see Valkia, Scyla and Arbaal coming in lord packs; Skulltaker and Egil Styrbjorn as FLC. If we get 6 each per monogod that is.

I think there's a chance of us getting that End Times guy instead of Arbaal

Amonkhet said:

Ka'Bandha?

Amonkhet said:

Amonkhet said:

Ka'Bandha?
    Uh no the guy with the weird skulls on chains connected to his axes

Amonkhet said:

Amonkhet said:

Ka'Bandha?
    Yeah, he could get in. Khorne and Slaanesh I see being the ones who'll probably get an invented LL or two. Khorne doesn't have many great standouts passed Skarbrand, Valkia and Skulltaker.

Amonkhet said:

Amonkhet said:

Amonkhet said:

Ka'Bandha?
    Yeah, he could get in. Khorne and Slaanesh I see being the ones who'll probably get an invented LL or two. Khorne doesn't have many great standouts passed Skarbrand, Valkia and Skulltaker.
    Oh yeah found him. Skarr Bloodwrath

Would make a lot of sense coming with Wrathmongers

• ROMOBOYROMOBOY Registered Users Posts: 4,735
    I’m not even gonna voice my opinion whether or not he’ll be FLC. Because last time I was predicting FLC, Taurox was made DLC...
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Cathay > Chaos Dwarfs = Pain

• mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 8,607
    ROMOBOY said:

I’m not even gonna voice my opinion whether or not he’ll be FLC. Because last time I was predicting FLC, Taurox was made DLC...

Use reverse psicology, wish for the Mortal units of Khorne for them to never come, that way CA will implement them in the first DLC.
    "By the fires of Hashut, let them burn in the flames of eternal torment!"
    - Anonymous
  • redknight83redknight83 Registered Users Posts: 482
    ROMOBOY said:

I think that came down to the fact they saw just how popular Taurox was in TW WH community
  • DeadpoolSWDeadpoolSW Registered Users Posts: 3,076
    Yeah, I think the named heralds will be the first FLCs for each god.
    Nagash will rule again!

Justice for Chaos Dwarfs, Araby, Albion, Amazons, Halflings, Nippon, Ind, Khuresh & the Hobgoblin Khanate!
  • UberReptilianUberReptilian The Crystal LabyrinthRegistered Users Posts: 5,487

ROMOBOY said:

I think that came down to the fact they saw just how popular Taurox was in TW WH community
    That and he comes with Doombulls/Ghorgons. Pretty thematic to add the missing Minotaur unit/lord with a Minotaur LL.
  • MiniaArMiniaAr Registered Users Posts: 1,685
    Core: Skarbrand

FLC1: U'Zhul the Skulltaker
    DLC1: Valkia the Bloody
    Potential DLC1 LH: Karanak Hound of Vengeance (named Flesh Hound of Khorne)
    Generic Lord Choice: Deamon Prince of Khorne

FLC2: Arbaal the Undefeated
    DLC2: Egil Styrbjorn
    Potential DLC2 LH: Scyla Anfingrimm (named Chaos Spawn of Khorne)
    Generic Lord choice: Mortal Lord of Khorne

This way you'd have a LL for each of the generic lord choice:
    - Exalted Bloodthirster -> Skarbrand
    - Herald of Khorne -> U'Zhul Skulltaker
    - Deamon Prince of Khorne -> Valkia the Bloody (in this specifc case Princess, but please don't start this debate)
    - Khorne Lord -> Egil Styrbjorn

What do you think?

• DeadpoolSWDeadpoolSW Registered Users Posts: 3,076
    MiniaAr said:

Core: Skarbrand

FLC1: U'Zhul the Skulltaker
    DLC1: Valkia the Bloody
    Potential DLC1 LH: Karanak Hound of Vengeance (named Flesh Hound of Khorne)
    Generic Lord Choice: Deamon Prince of Khorne

FLC2: Arbaal the Undefeated
    DLC2: Egil Styrbjorn
    Potential DLC2 LH: Scyla Anfingrimm (named Chaos Spawn of Khorne)
    Generic Lord choice: Mortal Lord of Khorne

This way you'd have a LL for each of the generic lord choice:
    - Exalted Bloodthirster -> Skarbrand
    - Herald of Khorne -> U'Zhul Skulltaker
    - Deamon Prince of Khorne -> Valkia the Bloody (in this specifc case Princess, but please don't start this debate)
    - Khorne Lord -> Egil Styrbjorn

What do you think?

Maybe switch Egil and Arbaal, but other than that great.
    Nagash will rule again!

Justice for Chaos Dwarfs, Araby, Albion, Amazons, Halflings, Nippon, Ind, Khuresh & the Hobgoblin Khanate!