Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Anyone want to take a final guess as to the BM vs LM DLC?

13»

Comments

• eomateomat Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,216
    I would love to see Tetto’eko as a LH or LL. He would just look so cool.
  • XxXScorpionXxXXxXScorpionXxX Registered Users Posts: 4,178

the FLC LL may not even be a BM. Consider that WE, TK, and Coast all have 4 LL's and after this DLC so will BM.

And the Lizardmen will have one more lord than any Game 2 race. And Vampire Counts have more lords than other Game 1 races.

Lord distribution isn't even between the factions. Beastmen have more characters do add. There's no good reason to limit them just because there's nobody else that can be added to Vampire Coast.
    I agree but I'm still saying its a possibility.
    Request scorched body textures, poisoned dying animations for infantry's skeletons, a blood slider that allows us to control how much blood appears in battle and make proper death animations for all ethereal units so they vanish for Blood for the Blood God 3.
  • Pr4vdaPr4vda Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,917
    Xerxes52 said:

I'll throw my predictions into the pile:

Lizardmen:

LL - Oxyotl

Hero - Kroxigor Hero

Units - Chameleon Stalkers, Coatl, Troglodon

Beastmen:

LL - Taurox

Lord - Doombull

Hero - Wargor

Units - Tuskgor Chariot, Jabberslythe, Ghorgon

TW Access - Great Bray Shaman

FLC - Ghorros

Corrected. It would be my wish. With a LM small rework and a huge BM rework.

If so, I think it *could* be the best DLC ever imo. Lot of monsters. Great mechanics and races rework.

But no LH would be the only downside.
    Team Dawis

Dawis shall purge all their fallen Karaks, with the blood of the Greeskins and the skavens !