Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Comparing **** sizes, uh I mean WH2 total hours played

13»

Comments

• mewade44mewade44 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,547
  • John_KimbleJohn_Kimble Registered Users Posts: 1,210

Granted there's plenty of afk there, lil bit of modding too, but it is what it is.
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 11,053
    Rubz2293 said:

RikRiorik said:

Rubz2293 said:

I have started to consider the possibility that I might have a gaming problem as my parents have always warned, even then I'm around 570 hours in game 2 and about half in game 1. I've actually become somewhat bored of the game some time ago. I have no idea how you guys can manage 2k hours without going insane or completely neglecting your real life. Don't you guys have jobs and families?

I have more days off of work than I work. I have roughly 200 days or so off a year. Six weeks paid vacation and only working half the days of the month. Then the odd day off work on top of that owing to working holidays and whatnae. Gives you a lot of free time. Also don't really play any other games than TWW. I have a kid coming early 2022 though so I foresee drastic decreases of time played in TWW3.
    How do you have so many days off work?
    I work 2 days, have 2 days off, work 5 and then 5 days off. Then 30 days paid vacation and some odd extra days off for working holidays. I only work afternoons going into evenings.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
  • Rubz2293Rubz2293 Registered Users Posts: 515
    RikRiorik said:

Rubz2293 said:

RikRiorik said:

Rubz2293 said:

I have started to consider the possibility that I might have a gaming problem as my parents have always warned, even then I'm around 570 hours in game 2 and about half in game 1. I've actually become somewhat bored of the game some time ago. I have no idea how you guys can manage 2k hours without going insane or completely neglecting your real life. Don't you guys have jobs and families?

I have more days off of work than I work. I have roughly 200 days or so off a year. Six weeks paid vacation and only working half the days of the month. Then the odd day off work on top of that owing to working holidays and whatnae. Gives you a lot of free time. Also don't really play any other games than TWW. I have a kid coming early 2022 though so I foresee drastic decreases of time played in TWW3.
    I work 2 days, have 2 days off, work 5 and then 5 days off. Then 30 days paid vacation and some odd extra days off for working holidays. I only work afternoons going into evenings.
    Are you a CEO or something? Can't imagine a company that would like those hours.
  • YannirYannir Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Rubz2293 said:

RikRiorik said:

Rubz2293 said:

RikRiorik said:

Rubz2293 said:

Are you a CEO or something? Can't imagine a company that would like those hours.
    Most CEO's I know can't tell when they're working or not. If they're awake, they're more or less working.

With those hours, he works on a ship is my guess. Sailors usually have equal parts work and free time. Ofc they get to sleep/eat/etc. during their shifts.
    Ugh, I have spoken.
  • theedge634theedge634 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,212
    I've played like 1200 hours I think... Though a lot of that is down time walking away from the computer. Just can't sink hours into this game like I can HOI4.