Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Greenskin Bragga trait for lords/heroes gives +5 leadership instead of +5 leadership aura effect

sfc1993sfc1993 Registered Users Posts: 3
edited June 27 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
I noticed that the Greenskins have a faction specific trait of leadership aura size: +35% and then a +5 leadership buff... but only to the hero or lord. I can't help but think that this is supposed to be adding to the leadership aura effect? It would be much better that way because you could stack it with the black ork big boss' 'crack some 'heads' skill for +85% aura size and reach an aura effect of +12. I'm hoping to bring attention to this because a black ork big boss with this trait would potentially be the equivalent of having 3 confident ones in your army. It would also synergize with the River Troll Hag leadership skills, the 'da immortulz' black ork banner, and goblin and troll armies. Please add your thoughts to raise some awareness! :)
Post edited by sfc1993 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file