Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

And the next FLC unit is going to be :

TrotrorigoloTrotrorigolo Registered Users Posts: 81
My bet for the nest free unit is on the Troglodon !

Now you may ask, why the Troglodon ?

Well its leak in the last Total war video was weird, nobody was expecting a dlc unit to be shown in a simple promotional video, why then ?

Why ? because it wasn't part of the DLC, but it is a Free unit that was already in the build they used for the video !

My bet is thus on the Troglodon, with the Green troglodon as the free RoR
Tagged:

Comments

• Rob18446Rob18446 Registered Users Posts: 2,306
    It's almost certainly going to be the Bray Great Shaman, BM are missing two generic characters (not including the doombull who is guaranteed) so it makes sense 1 of this would be FLC.
  • TeNoSkillTeNoSkill Registered Users Posts: 5,020
    I say wargor-hero.
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 14,475
    The FLC unit is available on Total War Access and the last time we had such thing we got the Glade hero for the WE. So I assume it's pretty likely to be for the Beastmen this time and my bet is Wargor or Great Bray Shaman.

• TrotrorigoloTrotrorigolo Registered Users Posts: 81
    Rob18446 said:

It's almost certainly going to be the Bray Great Shaman, BM are missing two generic characters (not including the doombull who is guaranteed) so it makes sense 1 of this would be FLC.

its a unit, not a lord !! moreover the free RoR is also a proof
  • KillertutKillertut Registered Users Posts: 886

Rob18446 said:

check the flc timeline charts of the last couple of years. heroes have been classified as units before they were revealed.
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 14,475

Rob18446 said:

Reminder that CA considers heroes as units (see the Glade Hero being a unit on the FLC array) so it's also very possible they'd consider a lord as a unit.

• AethelstanAethelstan Registered Users Posts: 332
    Neodeinos said:

Rob18446 said:

Reminder that CA considers heroes as units (see the Glade Hero being a unit on the FLC array) so it's also very possible they'd consider a lord as a unit.
    If it is a generic lord, it’s possible CA decided to call it a unit to avoid confusion with the legendary lord. A lot of people would read ‘FLC lord’ and assume that it’s an LL.

Now then, what's going on 'ere? I'll have no more o' this!
  • BiesBies Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 5,207
    jabba

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• BlacedBlaced Registered Users Posts: 1,557
    Wargor and Bray Great Shaman will be most likely

Jabba is doubtful since it's a very important unit and CA would use it as a major hype for dlc,

Give it out for free is not profitable
  • TheMadTypistTheMadTypist Registered Users Posts: 545
    I think the trogladon thing is right, as a FLC unit that means a Tetto’eko DLC in game 3 remains possible, where as a DLC unit would complicate that.

Beastmen stuff (hero etc) is probably wrapped up in the “reinforcement” instead, as the last reinforcement pack was adding RoR to factions that didn’t have that feature already- reinforcement may be code for updating an old race.
  • cabans33cabans33 Registered Users Posts: 1,166
    Last time they teased a Legendary Lord and 2 units and we got Drycha plus 2 heroes (Glade captain and skaven chieftain)

I expect now also the unit to be a hero
  • EmeraldThanatosEmeraldThanatos Registered Users Posts: 2,910
    Unless the GBS is going to be completely cut I think it will be a great bray shaman. Wargor and doombull can both be in the LP, because CA have done a lord and hero before, but never 2 lords for the same race.
    Ranking of all Total War games I've played:
    1. Three kingdoms
    2. Attila
    3. Warhammer (1, 2 & 3)
    4. Medieval 2
    5. Shogun 2
    6. Thrones
    7. Rome 2
    8. Napoleon
    9. Empire

• NyxilisNyxilis Registered Users Posts: 6,733
    The free unit is just to easy for the BM who probably wont see another DLC for a loooong time and after the neglect and unplayability they've suffered for so long I can't imagine them doing anything other than giving them the extra unit.

And lord.