Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Comments

• Kebab_manKebab_man Registered Users Posts: 565
    this, except the dwarfs attach a giant helicopter blade to the top and we get new gyrovariants that would be god teir
  • Heretical_Cactus#7598Heretical_Cactus#7598 Registered Users Posts: 2,976
    I'm hoping that Fatshark [Vermintide and soon Darktide] will make another game in Fantasy set around the event of Deadfleet, where we play members of all the crew of the Grand Alliance [Sartosa, Empire, Araby, High Elf Navy and Barak Varr Navy], the Dwarf also should be Bardin's daughter since we know she is part of their Navy
  • sykall#1105sykall#1105 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,002
    Still sad that there is no unique lamdmark to show how special this city is for the dwarfs.

Also no I am reminded how cool naval battles are. And Araby was mentioned. Two reasons to be sad.
    Filling the white spots - 7 made-up factions to enrich the empty parts of the WFB setting
    https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/288418/filling-the-white-spots-7-made-up-factions-to-fill-out-the-wfb-setting
  • saweendra#3399saweendra#3399 Registered Users Posts: 19,330
    sykall said:

Still sad that there is no unique lamdmark to show how special this city is for the dwarfs.

Also no I am reminded how cool naval battles are. And Araby was mentioned. Two reasons to be sad.

sykall said:

sadness intensify

#givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc

• PoorManatee6197#6481PoorManatee6197#6481 Registered Users Posts: 2,552
    That diorama is sick, I love it.
    #MakeDwarfsGreatAgain Josef Bugman, Thorek Ironbrow, Alrik Ranulfsson, Grimm Burloksson, Kazador Thunderhorn, Byrrnoth Grundadrakk, Malakai Makaisson, Gotrek Gurnisson, Garagrim, Dragon slayer, Deamon slayer, Doomseekers, Brotherhood of Grimnir, Giant slayers, Thunderbarge, Shieldbearer mount, Master brewer, Goblin Hewer, Norse dwarf war mammoth, Tractator engine, Rune golem, Shard dragon, proper Anvil of Doom, Ulther's dragon company, Lond Drong's slayer pirates, Everguard, Karak Varn, Karag Agrilwutraz, Karaz Bryn, Karag Dum, Karak Vlag, Kraka Dorden, Kraka Ornsmotek, Kraka Ravnsvake, Karak Vrag, Karak Azorn, Karak Krakaten.

All those missing things are grudges in the great book, is in your hand to settle them, CA. Khazukan kazakit-ha!

IT'S HOBGOBBO TIME!!!!!!!
    #JusticeForKurgan
  • PoorManatee6197#6481PoorManatee6197#6481 Registered Users Posts: 2,552
    sykall said:

Dwarfs lack a lot of landmarks unfortunately.
    #MakeDwarfsGreatAgain Josef Bugman, Thorek Ironbrow, Alrik Ranulfsson, Grimm Burloksson, Kazador Thunderhorn, Byrrnoth Grundadrakk, Malakai Makaisson, Gotrek Gurnisson, Garagrim, Dragon slayer, Deamon slayer, Doomseekers, Brotherhood of Grimnir, Giant slayers, Thunderbarge, Shieldbearer mount, Master brewer, Goblin Hewer, Norse dwarf war mammoth, Tractator engine, Rune golem, Shard dragon, proper Anvil of Doom, Ulther's dragon company, Lond Drong's slayer pirates, Everguard, Karak Varn, Karag Agrilwutraz, Karaz Bryn, Karag Dum, Karak Vlag, Kraka Dorden, Kraka Ornsmotek, Kraka Ravnsvake, Karak Vrag, Karak Azorn, Karak Krakaten.

All those missing things are grudges in the great book, is in your hand to settle them, CA. Khazukan kazakit-ha!

IT'S HOBGOBBO TIME!!!!!!!
    #JusticeForKurgan
  • Neodeinos#5871Neodeinos#5871 Registered Users Posts: 15,854
    They are obviously more interesting than Sea Elves.
    sykall said:

Honestly there are so many landmarks that are missing in the game and that CA could add.
  • hillbillymachinegunhillbillymachinegun Registered Users Posts: 465
    What have you done? You've just doomed us all to an eternity of Sea Dwarf race pack speculation posts...
  • Kebab_manKebab_man Registered Users Posts: 565
    fun fact for anyone interested in it, long drong slayer pirates are already modded in, just look them up and you can get a mod that ads them as an ROR, pretty balanced besides the fact they have no cooldown for recruitment tbh
  • mightygloin#2446mightygloin#2446 Karaz-a-KarakRegistered Users Posts: 6,123
    Sea Dwarfs pre-order race has entered the speculation realm.
  • MightfoMightfo Registered Users Posts: 201
    Sea Dwarves will be the first playable non-high-elf faction on Ulthuan. It's just too poetic.
  • Itharus#3127Itharus#3127 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 16,402
    I just wish Barak Varr confederated.

That they now constantly refuse to until destroyed down to their last settlement with no army left is irritating as hell as it effectively gatekeeps Thorgrim's campaign. At this point Karak Kadrin is the best Dwarf start. Just not the best character.

NGL at this point it's better to just kill them yourself than let the GS do it -- if you let them do it, it means they have become too strong for comfort. It also means you've been starved of vital trade income for too long.

It'd be nice if a trade agreement with a faction let you "trade through" their lands -- so that their lands counted as yours for trade purposes, whether by sea or land. It might make certain friendships a lot more valuable.
  • SeanJeanquoiSeanJeanquoi Registered Users Posts: 3,416
    One of my favourite White Dwarf Articles, thanx for sharing Dox :) (also reminds me I forgot to add Grundadrakk in my Dwarf missing characters and units post >_<)
  • Mr_Finley7#4571Mr_Finley7#4571 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,415
    I don’t know why exactly, but Long Drong has always been one of my favorite Warhammer characters. Something about dwarf slayers forming up into a pirate band mixing dwarf culture with swashbuckling zaniness is just **** awesome.

Long Drong for FLC!!