Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Low perfomance graphics, FPS, with Geforce GTX 1080.

Kamus_AcuarioKamus_Acuario Registered Users Posts: 12
edited June 29 in Performance & Graphics
Hello,

With the new updates to the game, it is impossible for me to play Warhammer 2 with a gtx 1080 graphics card. Regardless of the graphics settings you have, the fps gain or loss is poor. I have reinstalled the entire operating system, drivers and game, and I keep getting the same result. I give an example so that you can assess it and see if I can get a solution from you. The same does not happen with an rtx 2070 mobile and the same graphics controller on the same monitor and configuration, so it must be a problem that is located in using a gtx 1080 in this game.

Post edited by Kamus_Acuario on

Comments

• Kamus_AcuarioKamus_Acuario Registered Users Posts: 12
    Hi!

I can play again this game with good FPS. I don't know if that's is possible thanks to the new DLC or because i reinstalled my gtx 1080 in the same time that i downloaded the new game's changes.

:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file