Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

OGRES

makar55makar55 Registered Users Posts: 2,955

Comments

• #25795#25795 Registered Users Posts: 839
  • VikingHuscal1066#5774VikingHuscal1066#5774 Registered Users Posts: 4,428
    Damn it.

You beast me to it.
  • Lunaticprince#9972Lunaticprince#9972 Registered Users Posts: 6,908
    WHAT OGRES!!

• Kn_Gars#2718Kn_Gars#2718 Registered Users Posts: 3,340
    We’ll see you back here tomorrow, when we’ll talk about a new Dwarf legendary lord, mercenary reinforcements, and a new Beastmen lord.

From the FAQ
    The user formerly known as KN_Gars, thanks for the involunatry rename CA.
  • obippoobippo Member Registered Users Posts: 2,686
    Holy **** **** and i cant watch it now **** my life loooool
    Always be aware when a Content Refusing Troll Brigade (CRTB) representative is near. Contact your local Witch Hunter for further info.

• Bayes#3307Bayes#3307 Senior Member NorwayRegistered Users Posts: 5,021
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 14,927
    Ogre Kingdoms pre-order?
    Furthermore, I consider that Daemon Prince must be removed.
  • Bayes#3307Bayes#3307 Senior Member NorwayRegistered Users Posts: 5,021
    These RoRs are very big boned I must say.
  • mecanojavi99#6562mecanojavi99#6562 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 11,458
    KN_Gars said:

We’ll see you back here tomorrow, when we’ll talk about a new Dwarf legendary lord, mercenary reinforcements, and a new Beastmen lord.

From the FAQ
    Bugman, Maneaters and Great Bray Shaman??????
    "By the fires of Hashut, let them burn in the flames of eternal torment!"
    - Anonymous
    edited July 2021
    Crossil said:

Ogre Kingdoms pre-order?

No, this are the reinforcmentes they talked about.
    - Anonymous
  • AethelstanAethelstan Registered Users Posts: 334
    Holy mother of god. What could this mean?

Side note: Taurox’s faction colours are ugly as hell
    Now then, what's going on 'ere? I'll have no more o' this!

Crossil said:

Ogre Kingdoms pre-order?

But that could mean they are the pre-order, just added now in addition to that.
  • AHumpierRogue#5296AHumpierRogue#5296 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,512
    KN_Gars said:

From the FAQ
    WAIT SO TWO LEGENDARY LORDS WILL BE FLC? BEASTMAN AND DWARF? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Also I just realzied this might mean the Ogres will be the pre-order. Which could be kind of genius with this DLC, as it means that the budget for Silence and the Fury might have covered the making of the Ogre units while the pre-order fleshes out the main faction. Absolutely insane.
    Formerly known as Krunch, in case you wonder where he went.
  • ValraValra Registered Users Posts: 154
    Oh boy get ready for an absolute shitshow if the Orge Kingdoms will be the pre-order... hilarious.
    Crossil said:

Crossil said:

Ogre Kingdoms pre-order?

"Mercenary reinforcements"

No, they are talking about recruiting them as mercenaries, think of them as Maneaters.
    - Anonymous
  • EmeraldThanatos#7267EmeraldThanatos#7267 Registered Users Posts: 2,927
    Krunch said:

KN_Gars said:

From the FAQ

Also I just realzied this might mean the Ogres will be the pre-order. Which could be kind of genius with this DLC, as it means that the budget for Silence and the Fury might have covered the making of the Ogre units while the pre-order fleshes out the main faction. Absolutely insane.
    No not 2 LL, a Dawi LL and a BM generic lord (Great Bray Shaman)
    Ranking of all Total War games I've played:
    1. Three kingdoms
    2. Attila
    3. Warhammer (1, 2 & 3)
    4. Medieval 2
    5. Shogun 2
    6. Thrones
    7. Rome 2
    8. Napoleon
    9. Empire

Krunch said:

KN_Gars said:

From the FAQ

No, it means that the LL coming with the DLC is a Dwarf, unless CA changes something, this is the only FLC LL we are getting, so the bonus for the BM is something else.
    - Anonymous
  • YazackYazack Registered Users Posts: 5
    What is Happening?

Crossil said:

Crossil said:

Ogre Kingdoms pre-order?

No, they are talking about recruiting them as mercenaries, think of them as Maneaters.
    Which means that the Ogres now have functional skeletons available that could've potentially have been done for the game 3 pre-order and are being back-ported to game 2 for the fun of it.

Meaning that, this could be a hint that the pre-order is indeed Ogre Kingdoms.
  • Beef545Beef545 Registered Users Posts: 764
    Dwarf flc good thing, they lack starting position variety, that's all they need, DLC for them would be a waste.

Reinforcements very interesting, expected not such thing. I just hope it's not how entire Dow will get implemented as.
    The age of Men is over. The time of the Troll has come.
  • ValraValra Registered Users Posts: 154

Crossil said:

Crossil said:

Ogre Kingdoms pre-order?

I think the whole idea is more about the fact that it seems unlikely that CA would do all the work of creating ogres just for a FLC and that that could be a hint that Ogre Kingdoms will be the pre-order DLC and that they are using some of the assets for the FLC.
  • General_Hijalti#1213General_Hijalti#1213 Registered Users Posts: 5,430
    Beef545 said:

Dwarf flc good thing, they lack starting position variety, that's all they need, DLC for them would be a waste.

Reinforcements very interesting, expected not such thing. I just hope it's not how entire Dow will get implemented as.

Lol no Dwarfs need a full rework and units ro spice up their gameplay
  • NoSkill4U#6552NoSkill4U#6552 Registered Users Posts: 5,160
    Sp legend DID tease us with it beeing "Big"!
  • Djau#5149Djau#5149 Registered Users Posts: 12,171
    Valra said:

Oh boy get ready for an absolute shitshow if the Orge Kingdoms will be the pre-order... hilarious.

So long as its the entire faction, proper mechanics and 4 LLs it'd be fine.