Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Assassin's Creed and history lovers need help with this game

Gold333Gold333 Registered Users Posts: 3
Hi,

I have never played a strategy game. I love ancient history and especially Mycenaean Greek history.

I am an avid player of Assassin's Creed (Odyssey / Origins).

Are there any Youtube tutorials people know of to help us?

The amount of options are overwhelming the enjoyment. The number of fishhooks my spy can delegate to a fisherman after sending scouts to mine iron to gain his villages' favor to my hero's is putting me off.

I have absolutely no idea what is happening in this game. There are literally 150 compulsory options of what to get people to build before anything can happen.

Are there any online resources for people who like history but dislike strategy games or have never played them.

F1 doesn't really help as you can press F1 in around 45 screens. I don't have the brain power to comprehend 45 different screens of options.

Is there like a gamer mode?

Comments

• Gold333Gold333 Registered Users Posts: 3
    I've quit this game and restarted the campaign 4 times
  • ScottShaw74ScottShaw74 Registered Users Posts: 87
    Have you played the tutorial? Go to Agamemnon campaign and click on the tutorial campaign to the left the click start rather than just start a new campaign. Hope that helps, and Odyssey is really good also. Although a 1000 years later.
  • Lotor12Lotor12 Registered Users Posts: 772
    edited July 2021
    Make your favourite drink and watch tutorial videos
    + as Scottshaw mentioned, play Aggamemnon, as tuturial

Campaign

Battlefield