Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

CA doesn't know how to Multitask

chefboiardichefboiardi Registered Users Posts: 13
before the overzealous reddit moderators take down my post over there I'll post what I said over here just in case.

It's been proven that CA doesn't know how to multi-task. Please CA stop it. We don't want more brain dead campaigns in any Fantasy or Historical game in the future. I've seen multiple streams on Twitch and YouTube AND now multiple reviews saying that the Lizardmen campaign feels flaccid...yet again. Oxyotl is YET another grudge written in the Lizardmen Plaque of Grudges. I hope we don't see this carry over when we get the next Historical TW.
Completed Campaigns
  • (Done)GrndC - Empire-Karlitos Franz
  • (Done)GrndC - Lizardmen-Big Mazda
  • (Done)GrndC - High Elf-Tyrion Lannister
  • GrndC - Greenskin - Grom, Wurrzag, Thorgrim
  • (Done)Rome, Arverni, Carthage, Macedon, Sparta, Egypt
  • (Done)ImpAug - Antony' s Rome, Octavian's Rome, Lepidus' Rome
  • (Done)ERE, Franks, Ostrogoths, Visigoths, Vandals, Danes, Geats, Jutes
  • (Done)Apache, Tarascan(P'urhepecha), Aztec, Mayans, Tlaxcala
Rarest Achievements
Skink Priest Decipherer (2.9%) WH2
GG No Re! (0.7%) 3K
Master Tactician (3.8%) Rome2
Burning Seas (10.3%) Attila
Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• Neodeinos#5871Neodeinos#5871 Registered Users Posts: 15,614
    The incessant powercreep has been worrying me for quite some time, I do hope CA will adress that. It is absolutely fine to have easy campaigns, there is nothing wrong with that. I enjoy an easy campaign sometimes but when there isn't any challenge even on the higher difficulties then something wrong is going on. I have a feeling that CA may have taken a feedback for certain LLs as "people don't want hard campaigns" instead of "these mechanics are poorly implemented" like Tehenhauin or Malus for instance.

I think the powercreep really started to be an issue with the addition of Ikit Claw. CA probably thought that people love easy campaigns and don't like hard campaigns as Ikit was very popular and Tehenhauin not so much but it has nothing to do with difficulty, it's just that Ikit's mechanic is well implemented and Tehenhauin's isn't.

• saweendra#3399saweendra#3399 Registered Users Posts: 18,953
    honestly i could care less about next histortical TW,

but @Neodeinos pretty much sumed up what i feel . SP needs depth , more overall mechanics like seasons, trade lines, population, diplomacy ,...etc.. done in a much deeper tone right now its too shallow

#givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc

• Vanilla_Gorilla#8529Vanilla_Gorilla#8529 Registered Users Posts: 38,518
    It's almost like resources are limited.

Shocker that.
    "It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast

"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Disciple of the Drybrush

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 23,597
    Moved to Off Topic. A critique on a perception about company business processes, not on the Warhammer game.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.

• davedave1124#4773davedave1124#4773 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 20,907
    Make changes across the board, do a sizeable update for LM and BM and a major FLC for the Dwarfs.. CA can’t multi task.. ok bud.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file