Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total War Access is non adequate!

DrawnDrawn Registered Users Posts: 1
Hello,

I really enjoy the Total War titles and appreciate all the work CA puts into these Games. But there is one thing I've got a serious issue with: Total War Access! I'm not sure how much traffic is there on totalwar.com on a daily basis, but I'm certain there are extreme spikes on each launch day.
I have to login on totalwar.com - no problem. Then i have to select Steam. Then I have to login into steam, even when i'm already online in steam on my PC at that time. I get to send and receive a verification code. Then I finally get to the site. It tells me: "Steam Redemption Activation. You’re nearly there! We're connecting to Steam to claim your free game."
But I believe on every launch day there are like (i dunno) 100.000 people going to totalwar access all at once. So I always receive:"There was a problem. Please try again later".
And I refresh like 50 times, and I have to wait for like 1-2 hours, until it's finally done.
When it comes to total war: warhammer. I always want to start a new campaign with all the new content. When the woodelves released i wanted to experience the improved campaign with the new "Glade Captain"(totalwar access.) I started a campaign, then I went to TW access. It turns out i have to then start a new campaign to actually use that.
So I have to get that bonus content first and then start my campaign. I've already waited for the DLC-release now I have to add another 1-2 hours. This is actually making me really mad. Why can't it just be on steam? So much easier.

I guess CA wants the traffic for their website, which is fine, but I would really appreciate it, if they would increase their server-capacity on these launch days. Again, I dont want to personally attack CA or their team, but if nobody ever talks about problems, they won't get solved ever.

Can you please fix/improve/remove totalwar access?

Thanks for reading,
have a nice day!