Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

SolvedAfter latest patch I lost all spell skills on Vlad in my campaign

Lazin#8711Lazin#8711 Registered Users Posts: 19
edited July 2021 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Build Number: 18858.2329086
Detailed description of your issue: I started a Vlad Von Carstein Mortal Empire Campaign a week, so in the last patch. After the new patch (and claiming the ogre and beastman shaman) when I loaded up my vampire campaign Vlad had lost his 17 skill points in his spells.
Reproduction steps: Start campaign in last patch with Vlad. Put skills in spells. Update to new patch. Skills should be gone.

I have tried to see if I got skills back at level up, did not happen or letting turn pass.

Save file attached
Post edited by Luna_CA on

Comments

• MasterSayo01#2856MasterSayo01#2856 Registered Users Posts: 1,241
    I read this very important information in the patch notes!

Important information:

Please note, this update may affect your current campaigns and make any mods you’re using unstable. We’ve released an opt-in beta for the previous version of the game to enable you to finish any current campaign saves you have on the go:

In your Steam games library, right-click Total War: WARHAMMER II and select Properties
    In the Properties window, select the Betas tab
    Select warhammerii_1.11.1 from the list
    Total War: WARHAMMER II will now update to the beta version
    When you want to get the current version, simply opt back out of the beta and your client will auto-update.
    For the Empire Reikland! Long live Emperor Karl Franz!

• PolycountPolycount Registered Users Posts: 17
    Okay, thanks. Like I said, I tried doing it with my mods off and the same problem occurred.
  • MasterSayo01#2856MasterSayo01#2856 Registered Users Posts: 1,241
    Polycount said:

Okay, thanks. Like I said, I tried doing it with my mods off and the same problem occurred.

you're welcome! :D
    For the Empire Reikland! Long live Emperor Karl Franz!

• Lazin#8711Lazin#8711 Registered Users Posts: 19
    Thank you MasterSayo

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file