Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Rome Total War Cheats

King of CarthageKing of Carthage MemberPosts: 41Registered Users
edited February 2015 in Rome: Total War
Here are some Rome Total War Cheats. I will tell you the ones that i know will work. and ill tell you ones that i dont know if they work.

Ones that work
process_cq completes the building queue so e.g. process_cq Arretium
add_money 40000 adds 40000 to your treasurey
bestbuy 10% cheaper units
toggle_fow Shows the whole campaign map
disable_ai the ai cant move or attack you
run_ai the ai can move again just like normal
jericho use this when you are attacking a settelment on the battle map and its walls will crumble!
put these cheats in below and it will destroy that selected faction
surrender_regions Dacia
surrender_regions gauls
surrender_regions britons
surrender_regions spain
surrender_regions carthage
surrender_regions numidia
surrender_regions numidia
surrender_regions egypt
surrender_regions thrace
surrender_regions greek_cities
surrender_regions seleucid
surrender_regions pontus
surrender_regions parthia
surrender_regions germans
surrender_regions scythia
surrender_regions romans_senate
surrender_regions romans_julii
surrender_regions romans_brutii
surrender_regions romans_brutii
when you want to auto resolve a battle put in
auto_win attacker if you are attacking
auto_win defender if you are defending
oliphaunt gives you 40%bigger elephants
These are the ones that i know and that i have used here are some cheats that i have heard of but don't work for me
process_rq
add_unit settlement/unit name ammount of exp
capture_settlement e.g capture_settlement Segesta
list_traits
invulnerable_general generals name
season/date
these are all i know contact me if you need more Thnaks. :)
Post edited by King of Carthage on

Comments

• The Samurai WarriorThe Samurai Warrior Senior Member Posts: 354Registered Users
    edited November 2010
    Most cheats I know and have used are bull ****.
  • Stukaboy2Stukaboy2 Senior Member Posts: 364Registered Users
    edited November 2010
    ATTENTION: oliphaunt only works once, if you try it again after the one time, it crashes the game.
    [PORTABLE-ID]stukaboy2[/PORTABLE-ID]

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
    - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel
  • Seleukos of OlympiaSeleukos of Olympia Senior Member Posts: 770Registered Users
    edited November 2010
    Most cheats I know and have used are bull ****.
    Could you elaborate on that please? bull **** in the sense that they didn't work or in the sense that you didn't find them useful? Cheats are valuable development tools and, though I rarely use anything more than toggle_fow for such purposes, it would be nice to learn about ones I might not already be aware of, in case they might come in handy one day.
  • King of CarthageKing of Carthage Member Posts: 41Registered Users
    edited November 2010
    The oliphaunt code that is true it does crash because every time i have tried to use it in the past it crashes my game too. Also does any know how to do the create_unit cheat? beacuse i dont know how to write it. I have tried this before but it didnt work. create_unit Roman_Peasants Segesta 5 3 9 9 but it didnt work can any one help me out please? thanks also rep me up if you liked this page. Thanks
  • Billy RuffianBilly Ruffian Moderator UKPosts: 25,271Registered Users, Moderators
    edited November 2010
    create_unit Segesta "roman peasants" 5 3 9 9.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • Seleukos of OlympiaSeleukos of Olympia Senior Member Posts: 770Registered Users
    edited November 2010
    I don't think we have rep here. Do we?
    Oliphaunt has never caused a crash for me, though I've never used it in recent versions of the game..
  • cogrecogre Senior Member Posts: 2,037Registered Users
    edited November 2010
    cheats, ewwwwww, what a way to ruin a decent game
    KRYTEN: I'm some kind of robot who's fighting this virus, and none of
    this exists, it's all in a fever, except for you guys, who really do
    exist, only you're not really here, you're really on some space ship in
    the future. Hell, if that's got to make sense I don't want to be
    sober!
    edited November 2010
    Depends. If you're making a mod and want to test it under certain parameters, cheats are the way to go. Also, toggle_fow, when used sparingly, can help with AARs and I know that there are many people who 'cheat' to give the AI more advantages against the player (would that be called inverse cheating?).
  • cogrecogre Senior Member Posts: 2,037Registered Users
    edited November 2010
    ok, ok sel i stand corrected
    KRYTEN: I'm some kind of robot who's fighting this virus, and none of
    this exists, it's all in a fever, except for you guys, who really do
    exist, only you're not really here, you're really on some space ship in
    the future. Hell, if that's got to make sense I don't want to be
    sober!
    edited November 2010
    create_unit Segesta "roman peasants" 5 3 9 9

Do i have to write it with the quotation marks?
    Thanks
  • Billy RuffianBilly Ruffian Moderator UKPosts: 25,271Registered Users, Moderators
    edited November 2010
    Exactly as I wrote it. It's sort of the opposite way around to give_trait "Decius Julius" GoodCommander 3, where the quotes go around the object to be changed and the changes are not in quotes.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

edited November 2010
    I tried the create_unit cheat but it didnt work.... Hmmmmmmmmmm also does any one know where i can download rome total realism? and what version do i need to have to have rome total realism? i have version V1.5
    edited November 2010
    What was the error message? I've just realised that the line I gave you should have had "roman peasant" singular, not plural, as shown (under type) in the export_decr_unit file.

edited November 2010
    Yay it worked! :) Its really funny lol i also got greek royal pikemen and there all got gold chevrons and attack and defense lol. Does any one know ehre i can get rome total realism from please?
    Thanks
    edited November 2010
    This is in the Rome Mods Forum http://forums.totalwar.com/showthread.php/547-List-of-Modifications. I think all the mods listed have links to get them.

edited November 2010
    Do you know how to do the accept diplomacy cheat please? Thanks
  • danio 43 us 67danio 43 us 67 Junior Member Posts: 15Registered Users
    edited December 2010
    Why don't you go to this site, it has most cheats in the game, but some don't work for me or I don't know how to use them

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/rometotalwar/hints.html

As for cheats, I don't really like them, but they have their uses, for example you know that you're going to win and you just don't feel like waiting for your victory (for example reinforcements or whatever) so you just create an army or whatever. Yeah, but don't play with them all the time, it'll ruin your game

As for the diplomacy cheat, I haven't tried it yet. Which one is it? Is it the one where you force your enemy to accept an offer, or something like that?
  • tommyevstommyevs Senior Member Posts: 331Registered Users
    edited December 2010
    some cheats work for me but nt many
  • danio 43 us 67danio 43 us 67 Junior Member Posts: 15Registered Users
    edited December 2010
    With some of them it could be the way you write it, make sure you write it correctly, the system doesn't like it if you don't use italics, capital letters and so on
  • husham123husham123 Junior Member Posts: 16Registered Users
    edited February 2015
    Well,i did rode from a site,and sorry,but i got to ask,those cheats are surely working on V.1.0.0.0 ?
    I really bought the game,full legit,and it runs without any ****** lag or bug.
    I pressed the ~ key,and the command launched.
    For example i typed oliphaunt,but i got an elephant only once,then it didn't even work again.
    But not even other commands did work,i mean that not even the money,or the soldiers code worked again.
    I mean,look,i thought that i would type the command but it didn't work :/
    Could anyone help me ?
    Got any idea ?
    Thanks