Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

I think after Warhammer it is worth thinking about Total War Ashan

AzurianAzurian Registered Users Posts: 2,044
edited July 22 in Total War General Chat
The current owners of the Ashi world have killed a series of heroes, it would be much more honest for them to sell the rights to this CA world. Imagine Total War, in which you can play the empire of the Griffon, an army of warriors and knights led by Angels, Archangels and Seraphim.

Imagine the silver cities so skillful in magic, with their Rakshasa Jins and Titans (yes, this is the Arabia that we miss so much)

Tagged:

Comments

• Fingolfin_the-GoldenFingolfin_the-Golden Registered Users Posts: 1,279
    Never heard of it, so unlikely.
    🧝‍♀️
  • WarlockeWarlocke Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,441
    I’d also never heard of it. After looking it up I see that it is the current setting for Might & Magic owned by Ubisoft, so that is a nope. Why would CA waste money buying the setting to a D tier IP? They aren’t gaining anything from that.
    ò_ó
  • Lotor12Lotor12 Registered Users Posts: 493

Never heard of it, so unlikely.

Is it world made by Ubisoft for Heroes of Might and Magic reboot games
    Warlocke said:

I’d also never heard of it. After looking it up I see that it is the current setting for Might & Magic owned by Ubisoft, so that is a nope. Why would CA waste money buying the setting to a D tier IP? They aren’t gaining anything from that.

The world of Ashan itself and its lore is very well builded and interesting, but it is pointless for CA to buy it, if they have Warhammer and many other options for setting for TW games

I just hope, that Ubisoft will just sold the Might and Magic franchise to somebody who would care about it

One of my first PC game was Heroes of MM 2 and later played 3...
    I really do not like Ubisoft for what they did with it,
  • Man2008kindMan2008kind Bucharest, RomaniaRegistered Users Posts: 1,636
    One word on why it won't happen: Ubisoft.
  • SiWISiWI Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,815

One word on why it won't happen: Ubisoft.

Overall I never get why people think it possible that CA could make TW for other game companies intellectual property.

Take "TW Warcraft" or "TW Final Fantasy" or whatever.

If it is a game company then they either would make the game themselves or no one will.
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
    SiWI said:

Overall I never get why people think it possible that CA could make TW for other game companies intellectual property.

If it is a game company then they either would make the game themselves or no one will.

It is simple, people like Warcraft, or Might and Magic reboot in this case, and they would like to see TW game in these worlds

They do not see it intelektual property of game company, but as their favourite worlds
  • WarlockeWarlocke Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,441
    Lotor12 said:

SiWI said:

It is simple, people like Warcraft, or Might and Magic reboot in this case, and they would like to see TW game in these worlds

They do not see it intelektual property of game company, but as their favourite worlds
    SiWi didn’t say he was uncertain why people want something like this, he said he didn’t understand why people think this is possible.
    ò_ó
  • ShiroAmakusa75ShiroAmakusa75 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 32,563
    Ashan is the same sort of fantasy kitchen sink that Warhammer is, only with less defined factions and backstories, so I don't see the point.