Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Completing the Great Plan of the Old Ones... as Taurox

TheWattmanTheWattman Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 743
So I've beaten Taurox's campaign. After having burned and herdstoned all of Naggaroth, having killed slippery Malekith like 5 times over and crushed Morghur and Oxyotl at the battle of the Dark, victory is mine. I have 4 armies rampaging around, led by Taurox, Ragush of the Bloody Horn, Kha'Rak Stoneheart and lastly confederated Ghorros Warhoof down in the Southlands. Im having great fun with the rush of Minobus armies and Centigor rushes.

But just now, as I was about to break into Lustria and burn Hexoatl, something occured to me. Im a Lizardman at heart and I couldn't bare the thought of burning the beatiful temples of gold, stone and magic. Up until now, sure I've killed plenty of Lizards following Oxyotl, or that little flying nerd Tiktaq'to in the Southlands (Kroq-Gar was dead by the time I got there), but now its different. Lustria is sacred to me, Im not going to kill more Lizardmen.

No, Im gonna start gift-bribing Mazdamundi and instead burn everyone else to bits! Im gonna cleanse this world of all non-Lizardmen, herdstone-block everything except Lustria and then when Im done, we're gonna sit there and stare at each other for eternity! Yes, Im going to help the Lizardmen complete the Great Plan and then Im gonna go and punch Khorne in the nuts for daring to command me to ravage Lustria! Taurox is commanded by no one!

#BeastmenAndLizardmenUnite

Comments

• Kouran_DarkhandKouran_Darkhand Registered Users Posts: 698
    Heresy
    You are the true king of the elves, Malekith. You are the son of Aenarion, champion of the Daemon War, heir to the Phoenix Crown. It is your right by deed, merit and birth and I would give my life to see that ancient wrong reversed and your rightful position restored. As an elf I can think of no higher calling.

• BastileanBastilean Registered Users Posts: 2,246
  • PedePede Registered Users Posts: 934
    See, there is good in all of us. Even demonic metal infused incarnations of hatred from hell that is Taurox..
  • zagumaarzagumaar Registered Users Posts: 81
    I'm curious to see the results
  • MrDragonMrDragon Registered Users Posts: 2,331
    edited July 28
    Kinship and respect.

I can never bear it either to ravage Lustria when playing as other factions.
    Even when playing Tzeentch some time during TWWH3. I doubt I could bring myself to invade Hexoatl or Itza.
    Post edited by MrDragon on
  • sykallsykall Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,936
    Furrys and scalies unified? Terrifying....
    Filling the white spots - 7 made-up factions to enrich the empty parts of the WFB setting
    https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/288418/filling-the-white-spots-7-made-up-factions-to-fill-out-the-wfb-setting
  • Vova1408Vova1408 Registered Users Posts: 11
    This is the best thing I've read in a while. Thank you, good Taurox!))) As a true lizard in my heart, I fully approve of your decision not to invade Lustria and look at each other with Mazdamundi for eternity. We, the lizard people, are grateful to you! Thank you again for so many positive emotions in the post))
  • WyvaxWyvax Registered Users Posts: 4,918
    This is the equivalent of the "This statement is false" paradox for the Lizardmen. Expect the Slann to ruminate on this for at least the next 5000 years. Of course for the Skinks, Saurus and Kroxibois, they'll just shrug and hunt for a beef dinner anyway. Intelligence can be a curse.
    Tomes read: The Great Betrayal, Master of Dragons, Curse of the Phoenix Crown, Trollslayer, Skavenslayer, Daemonslayer, Dragonslayer, Beastslayer, Vampireslayer, Malekith, The Bloody Handed, Shadow King
    Me when I see a LL character implemented as a LH.

Bring naval battles to Warhammer CA!

• ShiroAmakusa75ShiroAmakusa75 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 33,546

So I've beaten Taurox's campaign. After having burned and herdstoned all of Naggaroth, having killed slippery Malekith like 5 times over and crushed Morghur and Oxyotl at the battle of the Dark, victory is mine. I have 4 armies rampaging around, led by Taurox, Ragush of the Bloody Horn, Kha'Rak Stoneheart and lastly confederated Ghorros Warhoof down in the Southlands. Im having great fun with the rush of Minobus armies and Centigor rushes.

But just now, as I was about to break into Lustria and burn Hexoatl, something occured to me. Im a Lizardman at heart and I couldn't bare the thought of burning the beatiful temples of gold, stone and magic. Up until now, sure I've killed plenty of Lizards following Oxyotl, or that little flying nerd Tiktaq'to in the Southlands (Kroq-Gar was dead by the time I got there), but now its different. Lustria is sacred to me, Im not going to kill more Lizardmen.

No, Im gonna start gift-bribing Mazdamundi and instead burn everyone else to bits! Im gonna cleanse this world of all non-Lizardmen, herdstone-block everything except Lustria and then when Im done, we're gonna sit there and stare at each other for eternity! Yes, Im going to help the Lizardmen complete the Great Plan and then Im gonna go and punch Khorne in the nuts for daring to command me to ravage Lustria! Taurox is commanded by no one!

Yeah no, you are leaving behind tons of chaos corruption and the BM themselves are a violation of the natural order, so you are never going to fulfill the plans of the Old Ones unless you end your rampage by then murdering every single Beastmen, every single race that could birth Beastmen and then yourself when you are done at the very end.

• MrDragonMrDragon Registered Users Posts: 2,331

Yeah no, you are leaving behind tons of chaos corruption and the BM themselves are a violation of the natural order, so you are never going to fulfill the plans of the Old Ones unless you end your rampage by then murdering every single Beastmen, every single race that could birth Beastmen and then yourself when you are done at the very end.
    Accurate but not very fun and completely missing the spirit of the thread here.
    The point here is that it's dumb silliness and just a bit of good vibes.