Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total War Battles Kingdom Viking Outpost Issue

raininthefacerainintheface Registered Users Posts: 1
edited July 30 in Total War Eras Support
Dear who might read this,

Viking outpost is very problematic at this moment.

It has been 2 weeks that it does not matter how many shipments i make. I always end up with 0. the week before that i made 13 shipments and 3rd rank guy made 13 shipments too. which means i deserved to get some rewards(150gold).
and this week has just end. I made 17 shipments and didnt get any gold again. 10th place seems to has made 19 shipments. Am i not in %35 at least? (first %35 gets 75gold)
I have opened several support threads which i didnt even get replied. this is ridiculous and disgusting. I hope others who encounter this issue find this post.

Another point which also supports my opinion is the former week's leaderboard changed quite a lot after the week has finished. That shows there is somethings going on.

Here are my screenshots to prove myself

Comments

• STDREXSTDREX Registered Users Posts: 1
    I am experiencing the same problems. Already 3 times have not received anything. And my nickname miraculously disappears from the leaderboard every time.
  • GabrielBVGabrielBV Registered Users Posts: 1
    It appears this is still persisting. This week i made 40 delivers

Yet the leaderboard didnt update ever since the beginning

And back from the outpost it just showed as if i had shipped nothing.

The leaderboard simply didn't change from hour 1 and the winner got it with only 5 shipments.

Anywhere i do search for this issue brings me either here or to the steam post where people appear to be complaining about this from 2018, and 2020 and 2021. It really seems like a joke that none of them has gotten any reply or that the issue hasn't been addressed. Even if its that hard to work out, what's the point of making players spend their hard earned gold and focus on a time limit, just for them to get nothing in return? Might as well take away the entrance fee if you are not giving any reward.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 22,303
    Open a ticket with Sega Support:

https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.