Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Could it be possible to have Aenarion in the game?

Ulthuan_VolcanoUlthuan_Volcano Registered Users Posts: 299

The four chaos gods are here, even if this hero fell a long time ago could it be possible to have him in a way or another? Maybe not in campaign because it wouldn't make sense but why not have somewhere else?
http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/ Ulthuan, Home of the Asur. If any high elf player is in the hobby too I would suggest you to check this forum.

Comments

• NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 15,300
    He'll be the Legendary Hero for Khorne.

• ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 35,389
    He should be a RoR for Ogres in my opinion.

But he should get unit caps so you can’t Spam a whole Army with him.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • MagicspookMagicspook Registered Users Posts: 942
    Hold up did you photoshop Vin Diesel onto his face?

Okay so hear me out guys, I know you don't like the OP, but wouldn't it actually be cool to have legendary characters from lore in custom battle/MP? Like anaerion, magnus the pious or whoever else? Yes, it would be a complete waste of resources, but it would be cool!
  • General_HijaltiGeneral_Hijalti Registered Users Posts: 5,225
    No, HE have living chracters who fit in the game better.
  • ManpersalManpersal Registered Users Posts: 2,959
    It would be a waste of precious ressources that could be put in improving the campaign, which should CA's focus.
  • HeresyHoundHeresyHound Registered Users Posts: 8,285
    We could have Finubar or Aislinn in a Sea Patrol DLC. Why would we want a dead character?
  • Cryptic_FreezeCryptic_Freeze Registered Users Posts: 595
    Aenarion is a near-mythical character who adds to Warhammer history and mythology. I think these huge characters like Aenarion or Gilles le Breton should be left well alone, they serve their purpose in creating lore and context for the current times, they're the heroes of old.

Complex but chronological lore, and a brutal reality, are some of the flavors that separate Warhammer Fantasy Battles from the more one-dimensional, "Marvel-esque" Age of Sigmar.
  • Xenos777Xenos777 Registered Users Posts: 8,038
    That's kinda asking for Julius Caesar in Medieval III.
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 9,881
    Xenos7777 said:

or asking for Sigmar in Warhammer 3

Nurgle is love

Nurgle is life

#JusticeForNurglingForumAvatars
  • mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 10,215
    Reeks said:

Xenos7777 said:

or asking for Sigmar in Warhammer 3
    Or Horus in a 40K game.
    "By the fires of Hashut, let them burn in the flames of eternal torment!"
    - Anonymous
  • mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 10,215
    Considering the recent posts of the OP, I would consider this as a very low effort attempt at trolling.
    "By the fires of Hashut, let them burn in the flames of eternal torment!"
    - Anonymous

Hold up did you photoshop Vin Diesel onto his face?

Okay so hear me out guys, I know you don't like the OP, but wouldn't it actually be cool to have legendary characters from lore in custom battle/MP? Like anaerion, magnus the pious or whoever else? Yes, it would be a complete waste of resources, but it would be cool!

You said it yourself. It’s a waste of resources.

Considering the recent posts of the OP, I would consider this as a very low effort attempt at trolling.

Yeah I‘m surprised that he and his 5262727 Alts aren’t banned yet.
  • Hellspawn2Hellspawn2 Registered Users Posts: 183
    Negative ghost rider that pattern is full
  • WyvaxWyvax Registered Users Posts: 5,935
    Why do you want him in game? To take Morathi to family court for full custody of Malekith considering how terrible of a single mother she is???
    Tomes read: The Great Betrayal, Master of Dragons, Curse of the Phoenix Crown, Trollslayer, Skavenslayer, Daemonslayer, Dragonslayer, Beastslayer, Vampireslayer, Malekith, The Bloody Handed, Shadow King
    Me when I see a LL character implemented as a LH.

Warhammer Deserves Naval Battles

• SaintCornSaintCorn Registered Users Posts: 2,812
    Wyvax said:

Why do you want him in game? To take Morathi to family court for full custody of Malekith considering how terrible of a single mother she is???

To be honest, that would be an excellent crossover for Total War Warhammer with Phoenix King Wright trying to settle the Aenarion's custody battle.

• MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 16,492
    Only if CA create the war against Chaos mini-campaign, but I find it unlikely.
  • SaintCornSaintCorn Registered Users Posts: 2,812
    edited August 2021
    Repeat. Please delete. Thanks.
    Post edited by SaintCorn on