Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

"modded game" with NO mods???

WatussiWatussi Registered Users Posts: 1
Hi, i played now about 80 rounds with a friend of mine. No mods and today suddenly the games from my fried seems "modded", but he is not using any mods and so do i. Now we cannot continue our game, becaus its said, different game versions. The builds are exactly the same, besides my friend got the message, his game "modded". Why is this happening?

Comments

• BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 39,820
    It's usually because a file in the data folder has become corrupted or no longer matches CA's version for some reason. He should check his modified.log to see what the cause is. If it shows a file as unknown he should find that file in its folder (normally yhe data folder) and delete it then verify his game cache.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png