Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Release Window Update

1234568»

Comments

• LordCommander#3741LordCommander#3741 Registered Users Posts: 3,231
    Dulahan said:

I'm baffled that people are acting like games getting delayed releases is unusual. It was the norm before the pandemic. In my decades of gaming I can barely remember games not being delayed.

No, you're misremembering. Games were never delayed before Covid, everything was cheaper and friendlier and peace ruled throughout the civilised world.
    It's a beta.
  • Pappa_Fra#8989Pappa_Fra#8989 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 324

Its weird how something like a pandemic and total global shutdown will delay something as simple as a multi million dollar game development.

These companies need to change priorities back to entertaining us as soon as possible with bugfree releases ahead of schedule

😜

Must be all those corners they are cutting that is forcing them to delay it...oh...
  • CoveredfiresCoveredfires Senior Member USARegistered Users Posts: 1,134

Its weird how something like a pandemic and total global shutdown will delay something as simple as a multi million dollar game development.

These companies need to change priorities back to entertaining us as soon as possible with bugfree releases ahead of schedule

😜

Jokes on you...I remember Rome Total war 2. There was no pandemic then!
    Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.
    Donald Trump

• #324448#324448 Florida, USARegistered Users Posts: 2,146
    I appreciate CA's transparency with the delay. Better to rip the band-aid off and let us know as soon as possible. I think it's the right call, especially if it makes the game more polished on release.
    Remember: there's no reason to get angry on the forums. Be polite and respectful towards other people's opinions, even if you disagree.

Let Slip the Dogs of War - A fanmade Campaign Pack concept
    https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/303462/let-loose-the-dogs-of-war-a-fanmade-campaign-pack-concept
  • morrissel311morrissel311 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hello there everyone! i've just joined this website. I must say this is such a cool website ;)
  • MagicspookMagicspook Registered Users Posts: 942

Hello there everyone! i've just joined this website. I must say this is such a cool website ;)

Welcome to the forums!
  • AxiosXiphos#9040AxiosXiphos#9040 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 9,722
    Why you gotta scare me bro by bumping this thread :D