Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Time for some to eat crow

2»

Comments

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 34,504
    I wonder what Crow tastes like.

Lobster used to be considered not even food by people. Now it's eaten by rich people who pretend it's food. What if Crow actually tastes really awesome and it just takes some brave entrepreneur to market it to the world?
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

#JusticeForCathay

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor

• Fingolfin_the-GoldenFingolfin_the-Golden Registered Users Posts: 4,179
    If it’s like raven, then it’s tough and has a bitter flavour.
    BEARS, Beets, Battlestar Galactica 🧝‍♀️ Pandas too please CA!

Reeks said:

hendo1592 said:

Reeks said:

HueHueHue

Honestly i did not see this delay coming, but what i found worst was the known CA whiteknights on these forum absolutely demolishing anyone who deigned to mention the mere possibility of a Total War Warhammer 3 delay, those obnoxious entities should really put a sock in it sometimes, like they went for the throat whenever people just mentioned it as a possibility, it was barf inducing really.

My biggest eye roll was towards the people having the same “all is doom” tune since the second week after the announcement in February. Can't blame people for keeping those eye rolls for the same people. Also, the reasons many people were pointing to stemmed from hyperbole. So again can't blame people for eye rolling.

Crazy person: my mail didn't come at regular time- that means a storm will come later tonight.

Everyone else: 🙄
    Storm comes later that night...

Crazy person: 📣🏆🏆🏆🏅

Also, is there a roster list for forum white knights? Curious if I'm on it?!?
    Oh yeah there's doom and gloom people alright, but that don't change the fact that even when regular people brought forth coherent possibilities of a delay in the release schedule some white knight went balls deep from the get go with stuff like "stop your pathetic fear mongering, there's no evidence of any delay shush it you loonie"

Those are the pwople who should just stfu and stop being jerks

Not sure if you are on such a list, do you wanna be?
    I remember it well. The persecution was the greatest tragedy in forum history. The victims bodies were strewn across the interwebz like so much wreckage.
    He is just being a troll, leave him and his jerk post.
    Don't tell me what to do Dad!
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

#JusticeForCathay

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor

• Fingolfin_the-GoldenFingolfin_the-Golden Registered Users Posts: 4,179

Reeks said:

hendo1592 said:

Reeks said:

HueHueHue

Honestly i did not see this delay coming, but what i found worst was the known CA whiteknights on these forum absolutely demolishing anyone who deigned to mention the mere possibility of a Total War Warhammer 3 delay, those obnoxious entities should really put a sock in it sometimes, like they went for the throat whenever people just mentioned it as a possibility, it was barf inducing really.

My biggest eye roll was towards the people having the same “all is doom” tune since the second week after the announcement in February. Can't blame people for keeping those eye rolls for the same people. Also, the reasons many people were pointing to stemmed from hyperbole. So again can't blame people for eye rolling.

Crazy person: my mail didn't come at regular time- that means a storm will come later tonight.

Oh yeah there's doom and gloom people alright, but that don't change the fact that even when regular people brought forth coherent possibilities of a delay in the release schedule some white knight went balls deep from the get go with stuff like "stop your pathetic fear mongering, there's no evidence of any delay shush it you loonie"

I remember it well. The persecution was the greatest tragedy in forum history. The victims bodies were strewn across the interwebz like so much wreckage.
    Don’t be a whit knight, it’s pathetic you jerk!!! /s
    BEARS, Beets, Battlestar Galactica 🧝‍♀️ Pandas too please CA!

Reeks said:

hendo1592 said:

Reeks said:

HueHueHue

Don’t be a whit knight, it’s pathetic you jerk!!! /s
    I feel like more of a Dark Barbarian with a mane of blonde hair that's somehow really well maintained despite my disheveled appearance otherwise.

#JusticeForCathay

Forum Terms & Conditions

• XxXScorpionXxXXxXScorpionXxX Registered Users Posts: 4,902
    Bayes said:

I was wrong you were right yadda yadda yadda

jezz look at the number of agrees in that post. You were in good company.
    Request scorched body textures, poisoned dying animations for infantry's skeletons, a blood slider that allows us to control how much blood appears in battle and make proper death animations for all ethereal units so they vanish for Blood for the Blood God 3.
  • CyresdogCyresdog Registered Users Posts: 1,388
    Pretty much half the community was right then.
    It was a clear 50/50 split when it comes to that topic. So you ain't that special.
    Cyresdog said:

Pretty much half the community was right then.
    It was a clear 50/50 split when it comes to that topic. So you ain't that special.

But my mummy said I was!

#JusticeForCathay

Forum Terms & Conditions

• MaelasMaelas Registered Users Posts: 5,180

I wonder what Crow tastes like.

Lobster used to be considered not even food by people. Now it's eaten by rich people who pretend it's food. What if Crow actually tastes really awesome and it just takes some brave entrepreneur to market it to the world?

I have to be pedantic and says that's a misconception. Lobster have been widely consumed since the prehistoric age, and we have ample archeological findings to corroborate the claim, even in Australia, by the way !
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 19,245
    Reeks said:

hendo1592 said:

Reeks said:

HueHueHue

It had nothing to do white knighting, as CA don’t need ‘protecting’ from the idea that they may delay the game. It’s a necessary decision if it needs to be done. There was just no evidence to support it until CA said so.
This discussion has been closed.