Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Transformation of Kadon is DoA in Wh3?

RazeAndBurnRazeAndBurn Registered Users Posts: 283
Now that we finally get proper transformation instead of a summon will it kill the Lore of Manticore?

Comments

• Lotus_MoonLotus_Moon Registered Users Posts: 11,361

Now that we finally get proper transformation instead of a summon will it kill the Lore of Manticore?

the spell its almost dead already but the lore itself is superb now, manticore summon is probably the worst spell on there now, while lore of beast might be the best basic lore.
  • Loupi_Loupi_ Registered Users Posts: 3,026
    I think we can safely call it the lore of beasts now, manticore summon is super niche these days.

Do we know if the transformation is a proper transformation that lasts a certain time and then reverts to the human form or is it some malus/tzarkan thing.
  • eumaieseumaies Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,303
    I love these hot takes. Manticore summon is still the most common spell in the lore. I see it every day on casts and in games.
  • Loupi_Loupi_ Registered Users Posts: 3,026
    eumaies said:

I love these hot takes. Manticore summon is still the most common spell in the lore. I see it every day on casts and in games.

i see most of them pretty evenly, except for amber spear
  • eumaieseumaies Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,303
    Loupi_ said:

eumaies said:

i see most of them pretty evenly, except for amber spear
    well certainly i agree you do see the others now too. And we're just a few days from the flock of doom patch.
  • ystyst Registered Users Posts: 9,469
    So what 6x manticores for delf?
    https://imgur.com/a/Cj4b9
    Top #3 Leaderboard on Warhammer Totalwar.
This discussion has been closed.