Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Which version of N'Kari will we get you think?

KelefaneKelefane Registered Users Posts: 3,288

Comments

• Surge_2Surge_2 Registered Users Posts: 6,357
    The version that looks like the current Keeper of Secrets model.
    Campaign Management is for suckers.

• MalalforthewinMalalforthewin Registered Users Posts: 449
    Probably a revamped version- like the new Keeper of Secrets for Age of Sigmar; it just looks better and less sexual (which is more marketable for them). As for his distinctive features compared to others Keeper of Secrets, I have no idea.
  • jamreal18jamreal18 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,787
  • makar55makar55 Registered Users Posts: 2,661
    The one the model of they currently sell the most.
  • Rob18446Rob18446 Registered Users Posts: 1,955
    I mean seeing as well get the current model for the basic KoS and no doubt N'kari will share a skeleton with them I'd assume we'll get the same base body with a different head, weapons ect, similar to thr Shalaxi model.
  • LunaticprinceLunaticprince Registered Users Posts: 3,749
    Rob18446 said:

I mean seeing as well get the current model for the basic KoS and no doubt N'kari will share a skeleton with them I'd assume we'll get the same base body with a different head, weapons ect, similar to thr Shalaxi model.

But fair, the greater demons are pretty complex model wise and even ca get the details right with even own animation

I bet kairos head wasn''t easy to do or that skarband try to fly.

So maybe over optimistic but i say nkari get the model from the anerion kit.

• 55JoNNo55JoNNo Registered Users Posts: 1,873
    Probably a version of this one based on the similarities between the face and the artstation render that was used in the WH3 Trailer:

Change is on the way...