Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Cathay trailer was disappointing. (Opinion)

Comments

• Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 7,411

I mean guys, really, we have another trailer in the making, headed by a literal white dragon whose color scheme screams "death" in the traditional Chinese supernatural system of the Five Elements. Give the black dragon her break, she deserves it if Chinese fans are making R18 fanart of her already.

The color white is connected to the element of Metal, the cardinal direction of west, and concepts of autumn, death, executions etc. You want grimdark? You'll get grimdark with this guy.

Very cool, I didn’t know any of this.
  • TennisgolfbollTennisgolfboll Registered Users Posts: 11,317
    I agree OP. Wh3 is not what i want in a warhammer game. But i love wh2 (one of the best games ever so ill just play that.
    It needs to be pointed out that what people call "cheese" is just playing the game the way it actually exists not in some fictional way they think it is supposed to work.
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 8,481

I agree OP. Wh3 is not what i want in a warhammer game. But i love wh2 (one of the best games ever so ill just play that.

Hahahaha!

Are you so salty about the inclusion of Grand Cathay that you flat out refuse to play it?

Lol

See this guy fellas?
    He´s containing so much salt that the oceans are now nothing but fresh water!

Nurgle is love

Nurgle is life

#JusticeForNurglingForumAvatars
  • Darth_FabiusDarth_Fabius Registered Users Posts: 58

I mean guys, really, we have another trailer in the making, headed by a literal white dragon whose color scheme screams "death" in the traditional Chinese supernatural system of the Five Elements. Give the black dragon her break, she deserves it if Chinese fans are making R18 fanart of her already.

The color white is connected to the element of Metal, the cardinal direction of west, and concepts of autumn, death, executions etc. You want grimdark? You'll get grimdark with this guy.

You only have to take one look at his portrait compared to that of his sister to see that he is a lot darker inclined then his sister, or atleast that is the vibe I get and if you look at his dragon form, It also looks darker in nature to me then that of his sister.
    They have said the two do not get along very well and the reason for this might be a differance in opinion about how the normal people should be ruled, with her perhaps being more noble and caring and him being more of a tyrant.

His lands are also close to the warpstone desert, which could perhaps have corrupted him after having spend a long time near there.
  • MakuhicoMakuhico Registered Users Posts: 294
    edited September 2021
    Reeks said:

Hahahaha!

Are you so salty about the inclusion of Grand Cathay that you flat out refuse to play it?

Lol

See this guy fellas?
    I think you misunderstood us a bit.

No one is hating the inclusion of Cathay, at least not me.

What is happening is that we are disappointed on what the trailer shows.

I wanted a cooler Cathay but sincerely they look weak, let me put this in context:

If you take the past introduction trailers like for example the empire...was epic Kar Franz preparing his man for battle and leading the charge against green skins, feelt like a lord of the rings charge.

The Lizarmend had their JP moment after follow the skink aereal battle.

Tomb kings one of the moree epic trailer hands down, every part of it, with Sentra charging in the chariot, the tomb scorpion, the hierotitan at the end.

Skaven ambushing In their trailer was very good too, that also show the treacherous nature of the skaven.

But with Cathay what we saw?

The friendship of two girls ( or lesbian relationship if you want) that I couldn't care less, the harmony and beautiful country..... some formations of soldiers that will be obliterated....a battle with some floating balloons that looked cute.....a terracotta giant the big epic monster that die right away....

Ant then the ruler that didn't give a dam and didn't botter to lead her people until all died like nothing, then transform into a dragon at the end and I can't care less.

Sincerely Cathay trailer wasn't epic, it wasn't about a great general inspiring their warriors in the face of oblivion, nor of people that face a horde of demons in their great fortress siege after siege, and wasn't about a general transforming into a dragon lifting the Spirit of her people...was about the two girls I can't care less what was that about? Haha

( She just roar but everyone is dead already )

In fact my point is that for me Cathay look weak and not the usual level of epic.

I you like like this fine, i expected some charge LuBu type into enemies or Guan you something epic tree kingdom.

Not friendship, balloons and basically defeat.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Am i more clear now?

• DjauDjau Registered Users Posts: 8,808

Listen, I know you dislike Chinese style, and you hope Cathay should be dark and chaos, but we Chinese dislike it, and we paid a lot for TW 3 kingdoms, which was suddenly dead, so Chinese players take this Cathay as the successor of 3 kingdoms, so what's the problem?

All factions barring Chaos have a 'good' side and a 'bad' side; it keeps the theme of Warhammer having no 'pure' good faction. Grand Cathay should likely be the same, like Empire, Bretonnia, High Elves, etc. Grand Cathay is considered a protagonist and will likely been shown that way; the Empire of the East of the Warhammer world. Like Empire, there should be bad aspects of Cathay shown...and it looks like the Western Governer will be the one to show that aspect.
    Albion would make the perfect Total War Warhammer 3 pre-order; with Hengus the Druid and Bran MacKerog as Legendary Lords.

We're paying full price for a Chaos Warrior of Tzeentch without any actual Tzeentch markings or changes to the model? Change this now CA, #JusticeForTzeentch #TLM
  • DjauDjau Registered Users Posts: 8,808
    Makuhico said:

Reeks said:

Hahahaha!

Lol

See this guy fellas?

I wanted a cooler Cathay but sincerely they look weak, let me put this in context:

If you take the past introduction trailers like for example the empire...was epic Kar Franz preparing his man for battle and leading the charge against green skins, feelt like a lord of the rings charge.

Tomb kings one of the moree epic trailer hands down, every part of it, with Sentra charging in the chariot, the tomb scorpion, the hierotitan at the end.

Skaven ambushing In their trailer was very good too, that also show the treacherous nature of the skaven.

The friendship of two girls ( or lesbian relationship if you want) that I couldn't care less, the harmony and beautiful country..... some formations of soldiers that will be obliterated....a battle with some floating balloons that looked cute.....a terracotta giant the big epic monster that die right away....

Ant then the ruler that didn't give a dam and didn't botter to lead her people until all died like nothing, then transform into a dragon at the end and I can't care less.

Sincerely Cathay trailer wasn't epic, it wasn't about a great general inspiring their warriors in the face of oblivion, nor of people that face a horde of demons in their great fortress siege after siege, and wasn't about a general transforming into a dragon lifting the Spirit of her people...was about the two girls I can't care less what was that about? Haha

In fact my point is that for me Cathay look weak and not the usual level of epic.

I you like like this fine, i expected some charge LuBu type into enemies or Guan you something epic tree kingdom.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Am i more clear now?

Did you miss the bit where Ming talked about Sacrifice?
    Albion would make the perfect Total War Warhammer 3 pre-order; with Hengus the Druid and Bran MacKerog as Legendary Lords.

We're paying full price for a Chaos Warrior of Tzeentch without any actual Tzeentch markings or changes to the model? Change this now CA, #JusticeForTzeentch #TLM
  • MakuhicoMakuhico Registered Users Posts: 294
    Amonkhet said:

Makuhico said:

Reeks said:

Hahahaha!

Lol

See this guy fellas?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Am i more clear now?

Did you miss the bit where Ming talked about Sacrifice?

When she is alone in the balcony looking to the sunset? 🤣👍 Sure was anticlimactic.

If you watch kislev and Cathay and compare the feeling......Kislev was way more epic, Cathay trailer didn't make me feel a thing maybe i expected to much
  • Xenos7777Xenos7777 Registered Users Posts: 7,442

I mean, at the very least, even if they don't change anything, it's a cheaper bundle of race packs.
  • LegendaryArticunoLegendaryArticuno Registered Users Posts: 186
    Thing I hated about the trailer in no particular order:

1) Placeholder dinosaur roar for Dragon Empress
    2) Armour design is a bit too realistic instead of fantastical, i.e. not much gold to be seen which is a hallmark of Chinese fantasy design
    3) Dragon Empress has HUGE nostrils in human form
    4) Dragon Empress has white hair and looks identical to a Dark Elf, they should've given her black hair and made her wardrobe more white to match the yin-yang motif
    5) Lazy recolours for Tzeentch Chosen
    6) Lazy remodels for Tzeentch Horrors
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,997

2) Armour design is a bit too realistic instead of fantastical, i.e. not much gold to be seen which is a hallmark of Chinese fantasy design
    4) Dragon Empress has white hair and looks identical to a Dark Elf, they should've given her black hair and made her wardrobe more white to match the yin-yang motif

My thoughts exactly. In general, I think that both siblings have rather mediocre face models. But at least they look gorgeous in their dragon forms.
    animacja-sygn-3.gif

My thoughts exactly. In general, I think that both siblings have rather mediocre face models. But at least they look gorgeous in their dragon forms.
    Yeah sadly, we're going to be seeing their human forms most of the Campaign. The human character designs could've been much better imo.
  • Naygir_KillazNaygir_Killaz Registered Users Posts: 1,550
    Zhang Ming's design looks absolutely awful. He looks like from a chinese mmo.
    They should have gotten the character designers from Total War 3Kingdoms at least.
  • Man2008kindMan2008kind Bucharest, RomaniaRegistered Users Posts: 1,854

Valkaar said:

Reeks said:

Reeks said:

I have strongly mixed feelings. The very trailer was great, but it felt like something straight out of Netflix. I were hoping, expecting, desiring the Dragon Emperor, but what I got was his daughter. Then I have learned that there is a son too. It's like wanting Vegeta but getting Bulla and Trunks.

I don't really mind that they are playable, but for the love of all that is draconic, give me the overdragon himself!

There is only one solution, we shall have a very talented modder mod The Dragon Emperor hisself into the game as the LL to end all LL´s(with mechanics, voicelines, animations and the whole shebang)

Heck i´d pay for that if probably made
    It won't ever be the same. But ultimately it's not the end of the world. Technically, because the world has already ended, but also because I will probably warm up to these wyrmlings.
    Valkaar said:

I have strongly mixed feelings. The very trailer was great, but it felt like something straight out of Netflix. I were hoping, expecting, desiring the Dragon Emperor, but what I got was his daughter. Then I have learned that there is a son too. It's like wanting Vegeta but getting Bulla and Trunks.

I don't really mind that they are playable, but for the love of all that is draconic, give me the overdragon himself!

Yeah, except Vegeta is an ACTUAL character, with an established personality, that one could be drawn towards or dislike.

Like, I GET the argument that some people are disappointed with some of the new Marvel Replacement characters for example...they don't want Nu-Ironman/Thor/Captain America...they were drawn more to the originals as characters and don't want to see the role filled by someone who can't properly fill those old shoes.

The problem is....the Dragon Emperor had ZERO established character traits to be drawn to in the first place. He had no personality or feats or anything to be worth 'looking forward to'. Even his newly canon OP power level was not previously clarified.

Literally, CA/GW could have said that the Iron/Storm Dragon children ARE/WERE the Dragon Emperor/Moon Empress, and you would NOT have known the difference.

You only know the Dragon Emperor is missing literally because CA said they're missing. But if they didn't say he was missing, you wouldn't have known.

All you knew/wanted/got, was a powerful state ruler who could turn into a dragon. You have that. You actually have MORE THAN ONE. If anything, this is BETTER for you than getting JUST the Dragon Emperor.
    I know better what I wanted.

I wanted the Dragon Emperor. It's the idea that matters. The power, the gravitas and the gravity his character embodies.
    Lets hope your heart will shine bright in response to Miao Ying, Supreme Matriarch Of Nan-Gao, Master Of The Storm Winds
    Daughter Of The Dragon Emperor!

Honestly she and her brother can always only play second fiddle to the true Grand Cathay ruler, the one who should have been the LL to rule them all
    The Dragon Emperor hisself

Time shall mend our broken hearts

I hope
    I hope so too!
    Valkaar said:

Reeks said:

There is only one solution, we shall have a very talented modder mod The Dragon Emperor hisself into the game as the LL to end all LL´s(with mechanics, voicelines, animations and the whole shebang)

It won't ever be the same. But ultimately it's not the end of the world. Technically, because the world has already ended, but also because I will probably warm up to these wyrmlings.
    Valkaar said:

Yeah, except Vegeta is an ACTUAL character, with an established personality, that one could be drawn towards or dislike.

Like, I GET the argument that some people are disappointed with some of the new Marvel Replacement characters for example...they don't want Nu-Ironman/Thor/Captain America...they were drawn more to the originals as characters and don't want to see the role filled by someone who can't properly fill those old shoes.

The problem is....the Dragon Emperor had ZERO established character traits to be drawn to in the first place. He had no personality or feats or anything to be worth 'looking forward to'. Even his newly canon OP power level was not previously clarified.

Literally, CA/GW could have said that the Iron/Storm Dragon children ARE/WERE the Dragon Emperor/Moon Empress, and you would NOT have known the difference.

You only know the Dragon Emperor is missing literally because CA said they're missing. But if they didn't say he was missing, you wouldn't have known.

All you knew/wanted/got, was a powerful state ruler who could turn into a dragon. You have that. You actually have MORE THAN ONE. If anything, this is BETTER for you than getting JUST the Dragon Emperor.

I wanted the Dragon Emperor. It's the idea that matters. The power, the gravitas and the gravity his character embodies.
    Yes, except the Children have ALL of the gravitas, power, and gravity of the Dragon Emperor as far as you knew.

This whole new "Dragon Emperor is literally godlike power thing" is a BRAND new piece of information. You didn't know that before/didn't want that before.
    Valkaar said:

Reeks said:

Valkaar said:

Yes, except the Children have ALL of the gravitas, power, and gravity of the Dragon Emperor as far as you knew.

This whole new "Dragon Emperor is literally godlike power thing" is a BRAND new piece of information. You didn't know that before/didn't want that before/weren't hoping for that.

You were hoping for LL level power/gravitas.

Which we got.
    Again, I know better what I wanted.

Nothing changed. I wanted the supreme leader of Cathay, and these siblings are not him. They are glorified provincial governors.
    The children ARE the supreme LEADERS of Cathay. You got what you wanted. They aren't just governors reporting back in to Mom + Dad.

The Dragon Emperor is a symbolic/religious figurehead type character that the people revere. He isn't their leader. He doesn't direct or manage the nation in any meaningful way. He likely doesn't even care about them/their fate. The Children are their leaders. The Emperor is just a figure of spiritual worship.
    I don't mind, I can repeat myself. I wanted the Dragon Emperor, the one who rules the whole of the Celestial Empire, not 2,3,4 or 12 siblings who rule the parts of it. There is one supreme leader and he is absent.

Maybe, maybe not. In the end it is a change that I'm not fond of.
    But the Dragon Emperor, if he was playable, would also rule only a part of Cathay. In lore Karl Franz is the Emperor of the Empire and Elector Count of Reikland. In game, he doesn't even fully control Reikland, let alone the rest of the Empire. The same can be said for any so called "racial leaders", and the case would be the same for the Dragon Emperor. What you want is nothing but a fancier title.
  • KronusXKronusX Registered Users Posts: 2,060

You only have to take one look at his portrait compared to that of his sister to see that he is a lot darker inclined then his sister, or atleast that is the vibe I get and if you look at his dragon form, It also looks darker in nature to me then that of his sister.
    They have said the two do not get along very well and the reason for this might be a differance in opinion about how the normal people should be ruled, with her perhaps being more noble and caring and him being more of a tyrant.

His lands are also close to the warpstone desert, which could perhaps have corrupted him after having spend a long time near there.
    I mean...when I saw his sister, I assumed it was a Dark Elf not a Cathay leader...
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,997

They should have gotten the character designers from Total War 3Kingdoms at least.

He makes me think of a younger Dong Zhuo in a panda make-up. He likes alchemy, though. It makes up for his bamboo-munching ways.

Valkaar said:

Reeks said:

Reeks said:

Valkaar said:

Lets hope your heart will shine bright in response to Miao Ying, Supreme Matriarch Of Nan-Gao, Master Of The Storm Winds
    Daughter Of The Dragon Emperor!

Honestly she and her brother can always only play second fiddle to the true Grand Cathay ruler, the one who should have been the LL to rule them all
    The Dragon Emperor hisself

Time shall mend our broken hearts

I hope
    I hope so too!
    Valkaar said:

Reeks said:

Valkaar said:

This whole new "Dragon Emperor is literally godlike power thing" is a BRAND new piece of information. You didn't know that before/didn't want that before.
    Valkaar said:

Reeks said:

Valkaar said:

This whole new "Dragon Emperor is literally godlike power thing" is a BRAND new piece of information. You didn't know that before/didn't want that before/weren't hoping for that.

You were hoping for LL level power/gravitas.

Which we got.
    Again, I know better what I wanted.

Nothing changed. I wanted the supreme leader of Cathay, and these siblings are not him. They are glorified provincial governors.
    The children ARE the supreme LEADERS of Cathay. You got what you wanted. They aren't just governors reporting back in to Mom + Dad.

The Dragon Emperor is a symbolic/religious figurehead type character that the people revere. He isn't their leader. He doesn't direct or manage the nation in any meaningful way. He likely doesn't even care about them/their fate. The Children are their leaders. The Emperor is just a figure of spiritual worship.
    I don't mind, I can repeat myself. I wanted the Dragon Emperor, the one who rules the whole of the Celestial Empire, not 2,3,4 or 12 siblings who rule the parts of it. There is one supreme leader and he is absent.

Maybe, maybe not. In the end it is a change that I'm not fond of.
    But the Dragon Emperor, if he was playable, would also rule only a part of Cathay. In lore Karl Franz is the Emperor of the Empire and Elector Count of Reikland. In game, he doesn't even fully control Reikland, let alone the rest of the Empire. The same can be said for any so called "racial leaders", and the case would be the same for the Dragon Emperor. What you want is nothing but a fancier title.
    It's like I have said on the first page: it's about the idea. Karl Franz not being in full control of Reikland doesn't take away anything from who he is. He is the Emperor. Titles come with implications.
    animacja-sygn-3.gif

Zhang ming legit looks like a blizzard character. Why all the spikes and that dragon chest plate? There are ways to make such things look good in a subtle way. That horn crown looks awful as well.
    Reeks said:

Hahahaha!

Lol

See this guy fellas?
    Lol i dont think the game looks as good as wh2. Im not mad about that. It was a difficult task to match such a great game.

Game 3 should have been focused on;
    Chaos dwarfs
    Ogre kingdoms
    Dogs of War
    Daemons of chaos

That would be a good lineup. Instead we got daemons as 4 races (they are not, just CA making great money on those who accept scraps)

We got Kislev (good for dlc but not as a starter)

We got Cathay (same as kislev).

And no mega map at release (mini maps are boring).

I was very sceptical after that. Love wh2 though and it has almost all the the tabletop stuff so im a very happy camper!!

Then wh3 got worse and worse. Kislev roster was poor. Khorne even worse. Cathay trailer even poorer. FAQ garbage. Tzeentch lol.

But im not upset you like it. That is finem have fun. I know i will be having a great time.
    It needs to be pointed out that what people call "cheese" is just playing the game the way it actually exists not in some fictional way they think it is supposed to work.

So true, they should've taken the design from Xiahou Dun, make him look a bit older and add some fantasy to his design. Make his clothes primarily black to represent yang, and now you have an excellent looking character.

I really hope they redesign the Dragon Empress' face and hair... so damn ugly.
  • joproulx99joproulx99 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,438
    I thought the trailer was amazing, and Cathay look nice, for a starting roster.
    "Fear me mortals, for I am the Anointed, the favored Son of Chaos, the Scourge of the World. The armies of the gods rally behind me, and it is by my will and by my sword that your weakling nations shall fall."

~ Archaon, Lord of the End Times
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 32,047

I thought the trailer was amazing, and Cathay look nice, for a starting roster.

It's easily the best core roster of all time.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"Under construction" - Becky, daughter of Guanyin.

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster

• TrogTrog Registered Users Posts: 45
    yea they are too clean
  • AbmongAbmong Registered Users Posts: 3,321

They still look like Warcraft or Smite characters to me. And what is that thing on his head? looks silly OTT, doesn't look like anything Chinese to me. I would've prefered a topnot with gilded hairpin instead with drandon horns coming out of his forehead or from the sides.

And those half masks things some of the female characters wear just looks generic, they don't have anything chinese to them. And Maio Ying's head piece too, big plain simple shapes, doesn't look anything like traditional Chinese jewelry, crown or hat I've ever seen.
    Something tells me this comment will get a Disagree
  • SaintCornSaintCorn Registered Users Posts: 2,343

Reeks said:

Hahahaha!

Lol

See this guy fellas?
    Lol i dont think the game looks as good as wh2. Im not mad about that. It was a difficult task to match such a great game.

Chaos dwarfs
    Ogre kingdoms
    Dogs of War
    Daemons of chaos

That would be a good lineup. Instead we got daemons as 4 races (they are not, just CA making great money on those who accept scraps)

I was very sceptical after that. Love wh2 though and it has almost all the the tabletop stuff so im a very happy camper!!

Then wh3 got worse and worse. Kislev roster was poor. Khorne even worse. Cathay trailer even poorer. FAQ garbage. Tzeentch lol.

But im not upset you like it. That is finem have fun. I know i will be having a great time.
    If you think that Monogods would be accepting scraps, you should really check out the Dogs of War without their regiments of renown as every core faction has started.

It would practically be made entirely of stuff already in-game. Forget Tzeentch's recolor when half of their roster is literally just units from Game 1 with no need for a recolor.
    Buying norse marauders for like a third time would be incredibly cheap.

Further, Daemons of Chaos would not come fully complete like it would with Monogods.
    Since, they would have to sell some of it as a DLC, so waiting four years for a final Slaanesh DLC that adds N'Kari would be insanely disappointing.

Chaos Dwarfs and Ogre Kingdoms could work as cores though.

• talonntalonn Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,764
    edited September 2021

it's the white hair that makes her well received among Chinese I think

"Bride with White Hair" (1993)
  • talonntalonn Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,764
    Trog said:

yea they are too clean

Blood for the Blood God III DLC will fix that XD
    He just doesn't even look chinese inspired tbh.
    I expected designs like these imo

Easily the most forgettable character in the game currently tbh. At least Kostaltyn has the Rasputin thing going on.

edited September 2021
    SaintCorn said:

Reeks said:

Hahahaha!

Lol

See this guy fellas?

Chaos dwarfs
    Ogre kingdoms
    Dogs of War
    Daemons of chaos

If you think that Monogods would be accepting scraps, you should really check out the Dogs of War without their regiments of renown as every core faction has started.

It would practically be made entirely of stuff already in-game. Forget Tzeentch's recolor when half of their roster is literally just units from Game 1 with no need for a recolor.
    Buying norse marauders for like a third time would be incredibly cheap.

Further, Daemons of Chaos would not come fully complete like it would with Monogods.
    Since, they would have to sell some of it as a DLC, so waiting four years for a final Slaanesh DLC that adds N'Kari would be insanely disappointing.

Chaos Dwarfs and Ogre Kingdoms could work as cores though.
    I love warhammer from 5th edition to 8th edition. After that isnt that good anymore.

Army books left are
    DoW
    Daemons of Chaos
    Chaos dwarfs
    Ogre Kingdoms

Anything less im not happy with. Splitting daemons into 4 is bad. Cathay as a core rather than chaos dwarfs is a huge let down for me etc.

Then untop of this i think what CA has done so far is really disappointing. The survival battle khorne vs kislev looked very unfun. The rosters are weak etc.

Having said that i think wh2 is close to the complete version of warhammer i so love. It is basically all the army books except the abandoned chaos dwarfs and the abandoned DoW and the newfangled ogre kingdoms (plus i got ogre mercs). Daemons of chaos are missing (except tzeentch greater daemon). My least favorite faction (out of the army book factions as these are my favorite) is daemons. So im incredibly happy with how wh2 turned out. One of the best games ever made. Wh3 doesnt look as fun or as good.
    edited September 2021
    In short wh2 is a more complete version of the warhammer world i love than any single tabletop edition. Just amazing.
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 8,481

In short wh2 is a more complete version of the warhammer world i love than any single tabletop edition. Just amazing.

Wh2 is more complete version

Wh3 6+++ races more than Wh2 hold my beer

Like are you honestly so stuck in the TT that you are incapable of embracing something new? Not to mention extremely salty that the upcoming races are not coming in the order you like?

I don´t get the hate honestly

Seems petulant

Nurgle is love

Nurgle is life

#JusticeForNurglingForumAvatars