Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Rakarth non Dark-elves beasts should get the same bonuses as the Dark elven beasts

Ulthuan_VolcanoUlthuan_Volcano Registered Users Posts: 299
One thing that bothered me with his campaign is that Dark elven beasts quickly become much better than non dark elven ones. This is because DE beasts get a lot of buffs with the red and tech trees, Rakarth and the high beastmasters traits.

As a result after a while the different beasts from other races you struggled to collect become useless. I still try to use the beasts I want in low difficulty but this would never work in legendary difficulty.
http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/ Ulthuan, Home of the Asur. If any high elf player is in the hobby too I would suggest you to check this forum.

Comments

• PedePede Registered Users Posts: 1,677
    Why do you post exactly 2 posts at a time EVERY time.. EXACTLY 2 posts in tandem.. Very bot-like hmm..

• Ulthuan_VolcanoUlthuan_Volcano Registered Users Posts: 299
    Pede said:

Why do you post exactly 2 posts at a time EVERY time.. EXACTLY 2 posts in tandem.. Very bot-like hmm..

because one is not enough third too much. Now why do you never answer to anything?
    http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/ Ulthuan, Home of the Asur. If any high elf player is in the hobby too I would suggest you to check this forum.
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 15,252

Pede said:

because one is not enough third too much. Now why do you never answer to anything?
    Read the room, no one gives a **** about Elves right now.

• PedePede Registered Users Posts: 1,677

Pede said:

Finally an answer. Thank you.
    Now as Neodeinos said, the time of Elves are gone. No1 cares about them anymore.

• TsuyaraTsuyara Registered Users Posts: 278
    This seems like a reasonable suggestion, though i doubt CA will do anything about it for a while. I can probably put together a mod for it rq if you want.
    Neodeinos said:

Pede said:

Read the room, no one gives a **** about Elves right now.
    Pede said:

Pede said:

Finally an answer. Thank you.
    Now as Neodeinos said, the time of Elves are gone. No1 cares about them anymore.
    Elves fans have always been an extreme minority. Even when High and dark elves were released nobody cared about them at all. Still I'll make posts for this small minority.
    Tsuyara said:

This seems like a reasonable suggestion, though i doubt CA will do anything about it for a while. I can probably put together a mod for it rq if you want.

I'd be so happy if you could make a mod like that. Can you send me a private message or something if you do it?