Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Think CA is playing the usual censorship thing here or it's just a horrible mistake?

2»

Comments

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 30,062
    edited September 16

I've got few posts there removed there as well for unknown arbitrary reasons. Place is a mess.

An example

Must be super offensive to someone.

It's just Reddit. Mod quality varies greatly per sub for essentially arbitrary reasons.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"Under construction" - Becky, daughter of Guanyin.

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus

• GollummypreciousGollummyprecious Registered Users Posts: 451
    makar55 said:

I am aware of cases criticizing the game being removed from Reddit.
    Now they seem to don't wish to redo the model of Tzeentch so they try to silence the unhappy crowd.

This is reddit, what do you expect? Its filled with shills and suckups that are just exercing what litle power they have, go on Tumblr, its the same, or maybe even worse because there are being cases of harrassment and doxxing there on the sole base of differing opinion. Thats mainstream forums for you.
    Sanity is a curse, madness offers the only freedom...
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,631

The mods let it slip that they are in personal communication with the CA employees during the Chinese Nude 3K fan-art debacle.

They are too close.

ROFLMAO... the what??
This discussion has been closed.