Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

boomerang arrow glitch in Attila total war

Mohammed_alhajriMohammed_alhajri Registered Users Posts: 6
I call it that because I don't know how else to describe it. Its been bugging me for awhile now and I can't seem to find much information on it. Its clearly some sort of animation glitch with basically all archers except longbow units and horse-archers.

You can see the archers shoot, and then seconds later, arrows from the sky start flying back and get "absorbed" by the unit. And this happens anytime an archer unit fires. Its really weird. I've seen it on various youtube videos showing Attila gameplay before, so its definitely a vanilla glitch.

Not game breaking or anything, but certainly immersion breaking. And kind of distracting. Anyone else seen this or know what might be required to fix it? Like I said, its obviously some sort of animation glitch so I have no idea how to go about it.

Comments

• Mohammed_alhajriMohammed_alhajri Registered Users Posts: 6
    I call it that because I don't know how else to describe it. Its been bugging me for awhile now and I can't seem to find much information on it. Its clearly some sort of animation glitch with basically all archers except longbow units and horse-archers.

You can see the archers shoot, and then seconds later, arrows from the sky start flying back and get "absorbed" by the unit. And this happens anytime an archer unit fires. Its really weird. I've seen it on various youtube videos showing Attila gameplay before, so its definitely a vanilla glitch.

Not game breaking or anything, but certainly immersion breaking. And kind of distracting. Anyone else seen this or know what might be required to fix it? Like I said, its obviously some sort of animation glitch so I have no idea how to go about it.